KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » DBZ the movie [merged]

DBZ the movie [merged]
Started by: darknessweapon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darknessweapon
Warrior of Darkness

Warning DBZ the movie

Does anyone know anything about the DBZ live action movie?!?!?! I mean i have been searching the internet for about 6 months and i keep getting the same crap over and over again. Does anyone know anything about this movie, anything RECENT?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 01:07 PM
darknessweapon is currently offline Click here to Send darknessweapon a Private Message Find more posts by darknessweapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huma

Fox was going to do it but they dropped out. Go to dragonballtoys.com and there's some info. Just scroll down the news page.

In the face of lantern light, Tonight my destiny lies.
This day so hallowed, from here to forever its will I will follow.
Tonight will come to life.
Deadened branches stirred by the whispers in the wind.
Fall Children fill the streets at dusk, at last, it all will begin...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:11 PM
Huma is currently offline Click here to Send Huma a Private Message Find more posts by Huma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

no i dont know anything but there is a thread on this already and this shouldnt be here it should be in the movie discussion

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:18 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huma

it should be in either sense DBZ is an anime in my opinion

In the face of lantern light, Tonight my destiny lies.
This day so hallowed, from here to forever its will I will follow.
Tonight will come to life.
Deadened branches stirred by the whispers in the wind.
Fall Children fill the streets at dusk, at last, it all will begin...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:09 AM
Huma is currently offline Click here to Send Huma a Private Message Find more posts by Huma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darknessweapon
Warrior of Darkness

okay, thanks, i'll delete the thread tomorrow....

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 12:44 PM
darknessweapon is currently offline Click here to Send darknessweapon a Private Message Find more posts by darknessweapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

the movie was going to be a failure since they fired the creator of the series! come on if u want to make the movie a success dont fire the creator of the whole thing off the entire project. So since it also just seems too wild or odd for a live action movie let us just leave it to be the great anime it is and let it rest in peace

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 09:28 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

Dbz Af

ok a while ago i remember surfing the web just looking at DBZ pics wen i remembered my cousin saying something about AF and wen i remembered i ran a search through google and a web site came up telling me about AF and wat happens in it. it went into a great load of detail in wat happens and so ill explain it to you now.

well goku has been merged with the dragon and goku is able to grant wishes. he grants trunks and goten the wish of being able to go to a higher state of super saiyan (i think it was super saiyan 2 im not sure)

and then goku takes off from earth and leaves them all there (and ive just clicked on about this ill explain in a bit)

trunks senses something but he senses majin buu and so he goes off to investigate (he doesnt bother telling goten coz hes to busy eating as usual) it switches scenes to goten who eventaully senses that strange energy signature and then he realises its majin buu's and so he takes off and wen he sensed it so did everyone else but goten is gettin very close to trunks and he sees that trunks has his back turned to him and he walks over and wen trunks turns around he notices a big M on his forehead and then he realises that trunks has been turned into majin trunks hes going through the same fate as his father did and king kai is only starting to realise wats going on.

king kai senses that there is another energy signal behind majin buu's but king kai gets very confused because its letting off great amounts of energy and its a............................pig majin buu is merged with a pig.

the pig thing introduces it's self as pigidi (im not sh!ting you either im just tellin you wat i got off the internet) and says that he did not force trunks to change he wanted to be changed but hes right trunks did want changed and he asks goten if he will join him he says no but after some persuasion and some punches being thrown then he agrees that if he can beat majin trunks with out any help then he will join then and unfortunatly he beat trunks and joins them and by this time goku is just arriving and is goku p!ssed he starts kickin off and punches trunks and goten all over but goku starts to get beat and gohan (who is there cant do anything coz he needs goku to put up that force field thing up and so king kai who was in the middle of training vegeta decides to send him down and this is where vegeta starts kickin off coz hes sussed wats happening and he starts saying wat he went through but then he gets really really mad coz trunks copy cated his move the big bang and then after that i dont know coz i couldnt read any more pages but thats all i know i will try to find the web site and put it on here

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:27 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shredder
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm...intresting. But DBAF is not a real saga in the Dragon Ball/Z/GT show. It was just something made up by some fan. Too bad it sounds like something very cool.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 02:47 PM
Shredder is currently offline Click here to Send Shredder a Private Message Find more posts by Shredder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea it was going to be the next project after GT but the creator just never really put it into more than just ideas

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:26 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

didn't read all of it but sounds cool

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 01:39 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

oh...thats no good it sounded so cool 2

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:32 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

AF pics

ok here we are a AF pic just found it on the internet.

Attachment: panssjaf.jpg
This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 10:31 AM
Shredder
Restricted

Account Restricted

^that's not a real pic.
You see at the end of DBGT they take you a hundred years into the future so that you can see Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr. fighting at the World Martial Arts Tournament. I'm not say that you* messed with that pic, infact i know you didn't because I've seen that pick before too. But it's not real. Somebody just made it just like people make sigs.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:12 PM
Shredder is currently offline Click here to Send Shredder a Private Message Find more posts by Shredder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Most of the pics about AF are like that, it's a real shame as well, if AF had been made it might soothed the scum in peoples throats after watching the shit fest that was GT.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:17 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

yea....GT was pretty sh!t i didnt like the fact that goku was turned into a child again its getting repetative

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:19 PM
Shredder
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's a really cool pic of Vegeta, and Trunks fused.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Shredder on Apr 20th, 2004 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:27 PM
cruel jedi

oh...that is a wicked picture.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:31 PM
Shredder
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know it's really cool

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:33 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Now see, if GT had had characters like that in it it would of been cool. But NO they had to have the five minute wonder that was SSJ4 Gogeta who instead of being even remotely hard turned out to be a joke.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:42 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shredder
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Now see, if GT had had characters like that in it it would of been cool. But NO they had to have the five minute wonder that was SSJ4 Gogeta who instead of being even remotely hard turned out to be a joke.

*nods* I totally agree

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:45 PM