KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » AMVs!!!

AMVs!!!
Started by: sum1butno1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sum1butno1
Transient being

Cool AMVs!!!

I've been getting really into the whole Anime Music Video scene. Does anyone know any really good AMVs? I've found a couple:

This one's really good (Ghost in the Shell, Lain, and Akira to a NiN song)
This guy has a LOT of good ones. Check them out here at his site (though they are pretty big files). (His video "Progression14B" is great. It's another GitS video, this time with a Manson song from Resident Evil)

Anyways, if you know anything about AMVs, post here!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:39 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Umm... Okay. The first link won't let you download anything unless you've been a member of the site for 2 weeks (unless you want to pay something... laughing ), and their site doesn't seem to have it for download... but I got if off of Kazaa, so, if you have it, just do a video search for Ghost in the Shell (or just Ghost works, too) or Akira or Lain. "Becoming" might work, too(that's the NiN song).

Sorry!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:49 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Have you found any sites?

I've seen a couple of videos including some Sailor Moony stuff with songs like Tokyo Girl and a song by Enya.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 01:59 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Cool! There are a LOT of videos at this site, but a lot of them were done by amateurs and some are downright bad. But there are a lot of good ones, too.

However, I haven't been able to find any other sites to download that video, but will keep looking.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 03:07 AM
Peach
mordrem

I don't really know any good ones...

I made one once (it was a Sailormoon video to the song Butterfly from Dance Dance Revolution) laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 12:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shredder
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could sum1 pm me if they find some with Inuyasha. I can't find any sad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 02:52 PM
Shredder is currently offline Click here to Send Shredder a Private Message Find more posts by Shredder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

i know this one of vegeta...its very cool and on time too. the songs "adams song" by blink182....but i forgot the website

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:13 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I downloaded some good ones off the net, my favourite being one dedicated to sailor saturn with "bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. yes

And I got another good one with Uranus and Neptune to "Only Time" by Enya. zorro

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:16 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

lol bohemian Rhapsody

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:19 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i love that song stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:45 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

"I see a little silhoutetta of a man"

laughing
Keep it up guys!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 08:41 PM
sum1butno1
Transient being

quote:
Originally posted by Junaspher
Could sum1 pm me if they find some with Inuyasha. I can't find any sad

Try doing a search for "Inu-yasha" at this site. They've got like 360 of them.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:55 PM
sum1butno1
Transient being

Whoops. They wanted a pm. Okey doke then.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 09:55 PM
sum1butno1
Transient being

quote:
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
i know this one of vegeta...its very cool and on time too. the songs "adams song" by blink182....but i forgot the website

Was it this site? It's a small file, but yeah. Low resolution. I'm talking about the one called "Vegetas pride".

Last edited by sum1butno1 on Apr 19th, 2004 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:04 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
I downloaded some good ones off the net, my favourite being one dedicated to sailor saturn with "bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. yes

And I got another good one with Uranus and Neptune to "Only Time" by Enya. zorro

Only Time! That's it!

I saw that!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:03 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Yeh i love that one it's so romantic!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:32 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I've made a couple of vids myself and they're uploaded at animemusicvideos.org. Whats your screen name there sum1butno1.

BTW if anyone is interested in seeing my vids just type in planetvegeta at the member name search category.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 10:19 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by sum1butno1
Try doing a search for "Inu-yasha" at this site. They've got like 360 of them.

Actually at the moment it's 31318 of them.

EDIT: I just realized you were talking about inuyasha vids, oops embarrasment

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 10:21 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Well, truth be told, I haven't really been into the whole anime thing until recently, so I haven't made any myself or even uploaded any. Heck I can't even download the local videos from that site yet (I've only had an account there for like a week). So yeah... pretty pathetic.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:10 AM
sum1butno1
Transient being

quote:
Originally posted by sum1butno1
Was it this site? It's a small file, but yeah. Low resolution. I'm talking about the one called "Vegetas pride".

Dragon, was this the one you were talking about?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:11 AM