KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Van Helsing movie relation to Anime Hellsing?

Van Helsing movie relation to Anime Hellsing?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Van Helsing movie relation to Anime Hellsing?

Is the movie based on the famous vampire anime? If it is Im going to see it the 1st day. evil face

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 08:13 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

Well I asked one of my friends if it was and he told me that Van Helsing was based on a novel. I'll see if what he said was true or not. wink

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 09:39 AM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSwordsLady
Huggable so hug me

No they'r 2 different thing

Tilien

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:08 AM
DarkSwordsLady is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSwordsLady a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSwordsLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Van hellsing is an old novel and is NOT related to the anime hellsing.
here is a link http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...nce&s=books

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 07:53 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Van Helsing is from Bram Stokers novel Dracula wink

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 08:36 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Shucks, I wish it was related to the anime.... But I still gonna see it cuz Hugh Jackman rocks

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:26 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

The title for the the anime Hellsing would have came from the character Dr Van Hellsing from the book Dracula. Hellsing was the vampire expert in the book

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:53 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Shucks, I wish it was related to the anime.... But I still gonna see it cuz Hugh Jackman rocks

D@mn Right!

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 05:27 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeikaHellsing

well the new VAN HELSING movie is based on an old movie that was pretty much the same, franky, drac, and wolfie are in the same movie Vs Van helsing, except in the one coming out in may, it's the newest version.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:21 PM
SeikaHellsing is currently offline Click here to Send SeikaHellsing a Private Message Find more posts by SeikaHellsing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

dito

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:09 PM