KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » looking for amiboshi's music fushigi yuugi

looking for amiboshi's music fushigi yuugi
Started by: hacksign

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hacksign
Young Hacker

looking for amiboshi's music fushigi yuugi

can anyone help me? i'm looking for music sheets or any site where i can download all the songs or some of the songs that amiboshi plays with his flute,in the anime series fushigi yuugi. thanks guys, if you want you can e-mail me [email protected] Happy Dance

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:43 AM
hacksign is currently offline Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

are you talking about Fushigi Yugis-The Mysterious Play

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 01:13 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

hacksign - we're not allowed to openly give out personal information - such as e-mail addresses and such. Just for future reference.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:52 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hacksign
Young Hacker

ah,sorry,and yes,i'm talking about mysterious play

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:49 AM
hacksign is currently offline Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

I just saw that anime, and didn't know it was actually popular. That's cool, but sorry, I don't know where to get the music no

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:16 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hacksign
Young Hacker

that's alright. Happy Dance

Old Post May 5th, 2004 01:51 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

i love that anime.Im actually looking for that music too...or Tamahome music...for i love tamahome with every passion in my soul^_-

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:37 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hacksign
Young Hacker

hey it's you again,you responded to my wolf's rain thread. anyway,i can tell that you like tamahome. is there anyone who has the music.....

Old Post May 6th, 2004 10:06 AM
Jace_Rave

you could special order the cd soundtrack from Sam Goody or Sun Coast or something

Old Post May 10th, 2004 01:47 PM