KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Galerians: Rion

Galerians: Rion
Started by: Reborn Again

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Galerians: Rion

Has anyone ever heard of this anime? I know it's a game and I loved it, but I didn't know it was also an anime! I just picked it up, haven't watched it yet but I'm going to tonight, but I wanted somebody's take on the movie first. Is it similiar to the game or has it got a different plot?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 07:54 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Update: This CGI feature follows the game exactly. Thumbs up! It's was a bit dark and sinister, but I loved it!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:05 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Galerians is survival horror, isn't it? Is tha anime also horror?

Old Post May 5th, 2004 09:09 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hmmm I haven't heard of this anime before, what's the plot? Or dubbed name ?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:03 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

The name is Galerians Rion dubbed same as the Japanese anime title. And yes, Gregory, it's like Resident Evil and survivor horror, but with the protagonist a 16 year old boy named Rion who has been experimented on with psychic abilies. His family has been killed and he has to find his sister to discover why he remembers nothing of his past life.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:30 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

...and it deals with psonic abilities, BIG TIME!

Old Post May 9th, 2004 06:20 PM