KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu

Which form is superior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Majin Buu with Gotenks, Gohan and Piccolo 36 58.06%
Evil Kid Buu 26 41.94%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu

Ok people I want to know which incarnation of Majin Buu was stronger of the two I have given you. Hey, ... that rhymed.

(please log in to view the image)

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on May 8th, 2004 at 07:01 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:58 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Kid Buu. Because he's in his raw form. Majin Buu was not in his top form, and he had to use sneaky tricks to win his battles, ie absorbing the Z-Fighters and using their powers.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 07:10 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok Reborn but think about this, if Mystic Gohan could not handle Majin Buu after he absorbed Gotenks, ssj3 Goku should not have been able to put up the fight he did when he fought Kid Buu since they were more or less equal in power. Watch the fight Goku and Kid Buu really went at it and I don't think Goku could have handled the other incarnation of Buu since the other one was kicking his a$$.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on May 8th, 2004 at 08:18 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:12 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Kid Buu was the Strongest of all Forms, The Kid Stage is the orignal form of what he was made at, All the others which he Absorbed was taking his power away

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:42 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Ahh

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:44 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Kid Buu

AND WILL YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:37 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

wacko Umm... no. And actucally Majin Buu only got weaker when he absorbed the Supreme Kai's not the Z fighters. If my memory serves me correctly when Goku was granted the Elder Kai's life and returned with the fusion earring, he was getting the shit beat out of him and that was before Buu absorbed Gohan. Vegeta and Goku had to fuse to be able to deal with Buu after he absorbed Gohan, Vegito was more powerful than Buu but only because the were fused and turned Super Saiyan. Yet, Goku in SSJ3 form was able to put a good fight against Kid Buu alone. We all know Vegito is the most powerful fighter in Z history and Buu with Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and Mystic Gohan still put up a good fight against him so how in the world could Kid Buu be more powerful than that form? The only reason you guys think that is because almost every DBZ and GT villian's last form was thier most powerful, but not in this case. I'll paint a picture for you, imagine if Frieza retroverted to his first form from his Final form at 100%. He would have effectively became far weaker. I'm not saying Kid Buu isn't powerful, it was his most powerful form on his own accord but after he absorbed the Z fighters he was much stronger. And El Barto don't hate just **** off. devil

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:31 PM
DenKi

Majin Buu only absorbed That Fat Kai

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 08:36 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Supreme Kai did say that the their leader was the most powerful and purest of them all. There is an error in either the dubbing of the Buu saga or the story itself. In one episode we see the flashback where the big, muscular Kai is killed by Kid Buu but the supreme Kai then infers that he the muscular Kai was absorbed by Majin Buu after he saw Buu regressing to Kid Buu for the first time. After Vegeta yanks Fat Buu's pod he starts to overheat and we see him revert to this muscular form. When Kaioshin or Kibitokai sees this happening he says that is the remnant of that particular Kai. So Kid Buu may have absorbed both Kai's. reading

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 09:24 PM
DenKi

ah yes, he absorbed this muscler kai, which we see his attack the fat elder kai, then hes turns Fat and nice becos of the goodness in that Kai

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 09:29 PM
DenKi

Jesus i didnt know this........

Goku Junior:
Seen in the last episode of Dragon Ball GT and in the Dragon Ball GT TV Special. Goku Junior is the third-generation decendant of Goku. In the series he is fighting in a World Tournament against Vegeta Junior. Goku Junior is one sixteenth Saiyan and fifteen sixteenths Human. Pan is the grandmother of Goku Junior. Despite the little amount of Saiyan blood Goku Junior carries he can still go Super Saiyan.

One Sixteenth sayian!!!! OMG thts basicly nothing, I suspect the sayians died out after about 200 years after that special DBGT episode, The rest wouldnt still have power but i dout tht they would reach SSJ any more

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:52 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Sonofoasayin you make sense but theres only one thing true Kid buu was way more powerfull becuase his endurance was may more more then Majin Buu. As you remember sometimes buu screamed badly when SSJ3 GOku hit him but when SSJ3 goku fought Kid Buu it did merely damage!!! But the fact that I dont get is when Goku was inside Majin Buu and trying to disconnect the Good Majin buu the evil Majin Buu was all sweating with fear but his last form turned out more powerfull perhaps he wasnt aware of this form

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 11:19 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

yeah, i guess he was evolving back to his orginal form, he hadnt been kid buu for thousands of years

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:31 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by SuperSayinGoku
Sonofoasayin you make sense but theres only one thing true Kid buu was way more powerfull becuase his endurance was may more more then Majin Buu. As you remember sometimes buu screamed badly when SSJ3 GOku hit him but when SSJ3 goku fought Kid Buu it did merely damage!!! But the fact that I dont get is when Goku was inside Majin Buu and trying to disconnect the Good Majin buu the evil Majin Buu was all sweating with fear but his last form turned out more powerfull perhaps he wasnt aware of this form

I think Majin Buu knew he'd become Kid Buu agian, he was scared because he'd basicly lose whatever mental abilites he had developed. (Lets face it Kid Buu was hardly the brightest spark in the universe laughing )

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:13 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Yep, thats all he acts like a Kid and Always wants Candy!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:30 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

And laughs...he laughs a lot...a hella lot

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:45 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

He also takes nothing for seriously

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:34 PM
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i say majin buu the most pwerful form.

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:56 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

And we rack up one more for pink, elastic menace Majin Buu with Gotenks and Gohan. He also had the wisdom of Piccolo and the academic brilliance of Gohan.He also had the moves of all of them also. So I hold firm to my original opinion that Majin Buu after absorbing the Z fighters was more powerful than Kid Buu on his own.raver

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on May 25th, 2004 at 11:06 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:02 PM
DenKi

hmm, thats a very tricky question

Old Post May 26th, 2004 11:53 AM