KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who was the DB or GT villian that looked the tightest/coolest?

Which DBZ or GT villian looked the coolest?
This poll is closed.
Raditz 1 11.11%
Vegeta 3 33.33%
Frieza 0 0%
Androids 17 & 18 1 11.11%
Cell 1 11.11%
Buu 0 0%
Baby 1 11.11%
King Cold 0 0%
Brolly 0 0%
Cooler (Freiza's big brother) Metal or Flesh 2 22.22%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was the DB or GT villian that looked the tightest/coolest?
Started by: Commando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Commando
Restricted

Account Restricted

best most powerful dragonball Z villain?

i like Frieza and buu alot which one is the best?

hahaha! kiss your camel ass good bye biotch!

Last edited by Commando on Mar 31st, 2004 at 04:24 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 04:17 AM
Commando is currently offline Click here to Send Commando a Private Message Find more posts by Commando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

ok I know your rather new to the KMC experince, and your definetly a fan of dbz,

but this is spam, this has nothing to to with comics or the movies based on comics. post this in the anime forum were im sure you can find other dbz fans.

besides Cell was the coolset, he sounded like charleton heston

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 04:27 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commando
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know I though we could talk about dragonball z here in the comics section. i like cell who is charle heston?

hahaha! kiss your camel ass good bye biotch!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 04:29 AM
Commando is currently offline Click here to Send Commando a Private Message Find more posts by Commando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well bringing it up once in a while would be differnt, I admit I posted "spam" when I first arived here and the other members showed me it wasnt allowed.

but even talking about dbz in this forum is getting "off topic" and a mod can get those threads closed. the only place you will have much discution about dbz is in the anime forum. and try not to post to many threads or else members will start to flame you and then people start getting banned. and KMC is one of the best communities on the web.

and Charlton heston was the old guy in the original planet of the apes, and when I first herd Cell talk in his perfect form I luaghed cuase he reminded me of him.

if you have any more questions feel free to ask. and you dont need to make a new thread. im sure a mod will move this to the anime forum soon

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 04:35 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yes this does belong in anime.......moving

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 04:52 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Um, actually, Dragonball started life as a comic book. It belongs here, although not all of DBZ, and certainly not GT was in comic form if I remember correctly.

That's like saying we can't talk about Spiderman cartoons.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:49 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Buu is cute

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 07:41 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Um, actually, Dragonball started life as a comic book. It belongs here, although not all of DBZ, and certainly not GT was in comic form if I remember correctly.

That's like saying we can't talk about Spiderman cartoons.

All of the DBZ Sagas were in the manga except for the Garlic Junior Saga.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:49 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

I'd have to say Frieza. He was VERY FREAKING annoying!!! But, not as much as Buu. Yes, Buu DID get pretty annoying, coming back together after being beat up a whole lot, but he did change forms and that's what made him cooler. For Frieza, all he was was not giving up even when close to death and wanting to blow up Namek and, I DON'T KNOW!!!! All I'm saying is he got pretty annoying.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:28 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotenks13
Who wants some...

well....garlic jr. is imortal so he would be considered the strongest.but he isn't my favorite. that would have to be cell

"The Dead Zone will swallow you up and keep you for all eternity... There's no escape!"- Garlic Jr.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 03:31 AM
Gotenks13 is currently offline Click here to Send Gotenks13 a Private Message Find more posts by Gotenks13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Dude kid buu is a demon (therefore immortal) and can regenerate from nearly any attack.
Destroy a planet and move to another faster then light within 5 min.
Also he doesn't chit chat.... just kill and fight, no remorse or flinch, pure evil... no one can even match him.

Last edited by RaventheOnly on Apr 1st, 2004 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 03:51 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Cell's my fave. Lets face no one else ever made Goku surrender. Gohan put the fear of God into him though

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:03 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razul

Gohan got lucky... Nothing else, just pure luck!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:52 AM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

LUCKY??? Sure maybe when he actually killed Cell but through the duration of the fight Cell could not touch Gohan at all.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:57 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Cell was asome, hence the Heston theroy

Cell was voiced by Charleton Heston

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:55 PM
SumWatTwisted
I'm Back!

So far....Buu, i'm talking kid buu. If i can't use him...Cell

Made By Delicious1

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:06 PM
SumWatTwisted is currently offline Click here to Send SumWatTwisted a Private Message Find more posts by SumWatTwisted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Raventheonly
Dude kid buu is a demon (therefore immortal) and can regenerate from nearly any attack.
Destroy a planet and move to another faster then light within 5 min.
Also he doesn't chit chat.... just kill and fight, no remorse or flinch, pure evil... no one can even match him.

Demons in DBZ aren't immortal...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:32 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

The best villians were Android 17 and Android 18. But only the ones in the standard time-line; the ones Trunks faught were nothing special.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:48 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

most definitely buu

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 02:55 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

CELL he was the coolest. and he had sayin blood. so he could have became a ssj even tho that would look so wierd

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:08 AM