KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » mr.satans power level

mr.satans power level
Started by: bardock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

mr.satans power level

i have visted many sites about power levels and they all say 140 for hercule. i know that there are no power levels given after the frieza saga but herc s seems at bit much. at 140 that would mkae him stronger than master roshi and i dont think he could launch a kamehameha wave do you.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:03 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

his power level is negitive 1256 big grin
Seriously it is 140. He could throw a Kamehameha wave if he learned. Just like Krillin

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:33 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Wait let me check see I have DBGT cards and let me see his power stage....1,637 in DBGT...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:52 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

The cards lie, it says that in the Cell saga Super-Saiyan 2 Gohan's maxuim power-level was 5 million, and it's mentioned on lots of websites and magizines that Cells tops in 120 Million, the cards probably aren't the truth. I heard Mr Satan/Hercules power-level was only 2.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 04:48 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

A power level of 2 would make him weaker than the farmer at the beginning of DBZ. He soundly beat those two gunmen in the Buu saga, so he is a capable fighter.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 06:07 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

after hearing this i would put him at about a 9

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:19 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

FFS, I HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP!!!

No One Knows the TRUE POWER LEVELS of each of them because It doesnt say in the Show does it?!?!

Only in the old sagas when Vegeta and other had tho eye Peices which then they could scan the person and tell.

In the Cell Saga did you hear them say ohh ohh oh Cells Power is 5 Million?

NO

Omfg some people ehre think they know so much.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 11:08 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

sooo....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:57 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nyqua

like about 10-15

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:11 AM
nyqua is currently offline Click here to Send nyqua a Private Message Find more posts by nyqua Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

the power level that i got for satan was/is 140 as well

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:31 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

remember he is pretty strong for a human.........an old one at that

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:32 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

but that would mean he is stronger than goku was for most of db. which is a pile of crap. he is 7-9

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:40 AM
soundtrack
confused

trust me i agree (i also think your being to kind, i would give him a 2 if that) just wrote what my info said. but this level would be for dbz not db so it would probably have been lower (much lower).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:50 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote