KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime and manga ne one???

Anime and manga ne one???
Started by: 2x2 eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

Anime and manga ne one???

why are japanese soo good at drawing!? why are they good at making games?! WHY???? i wanna be japanese.... big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:51 PM
2x2 eyes is currently offline Click here to Send 2x2 eyes a Private Message Find more posts by 2x2 eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

lol, they are only good because their work is showcased. Everyone has talented people in their country its just that some people dont always get their work appreciated.

And manga style of art has almost become a trademark of cartoon style, so if ur good, u'll be shown

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:01 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

heh heh, thanx... i oki at drawin but i just can't get the proper anime feel... if you know wot i mean... people say i'm talented.... but not in a way i want it to be....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:03 PM
2x2 eyes is currently offline Click here to Send 2x2 eyes a Private Message Find more posts by 2x2 eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

practise, lots and lots of practise.

Probably ur not meant to do true manga. Ecah artist has a style of drawing that they naturally do, so if manga style is not what u are meant to do, then it MIGHT always be good, but not perfect.

So keep drawing, these guys who draw manga, draw everything and everyone they see. Just like anyother true artist, a sketch pad and a few pencils ARE NEVER FAR away form their person.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:07 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

i do it with paper and pencil... i always lose the rubber sum how... what about you??? you do anime???

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:09 PM
lil bitchiness
-

We have an Anime Forum

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:10 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

oki.... but i'm talking about... well...heh heh.. never mind....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 02:12 PM
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

you know... i really wonder know actually started anime in the first place....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:30 AM
crazy_c
Very Tired

the same way other cartoons started

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:41 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

yea... but.... there should be a or and few people who started it rite? it doesn't just appear from nowhere... smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:32 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

After WWII, Walt Disney took in a few Japanese animators and taught them how to animate. They then went back to Japan, and drew in their own style, which became Anime. Thus, Anime is from America, not many people know that though. That's what I was taught, and although farfetched, it's true.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:58 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

lol. oranges.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 10:38 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

heh heh heh.... anime from america... that just doesn't sound rite to me... huh huh

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:21 PM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by 2x2 eyes
heh heh, thanx... i oki at drawin but i just can't get the proper anime feel... if you know wot i mean... people say i'm talented.... but not in a way i want it to be....

I love drawing too, but I can't draw anime worth shit. It's not a big deal, I still watch anime TV shows and stuff... But you have to realize that everybody has their own style.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:01 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by 2x2 eyes
heh heh heh.... anime from america... that just doesn't sound rite to me... huh huh
It's true, how else did they get the skills they have? We made their economy after we dropped the atom bomb. Don't believe me? Fine, go look it up somewhere. Without the US, the Japanese would be nowhere; we helped them rebuild their homes, their economy, and their country.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:17 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

It is the truth, if you've seen any really old anime (like Astroboy), you'll notice that the animation is VERY Disney-ish.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:42 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

very true.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:03 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
It is the truth, if you've seen any really old anime (like Astroboy), you'll notice that the animation is VERY Disney-ish.

True,very true.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:28 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

cor... i never did like astro boy... i prefer the new stuff... ya know like cowboy bebop, ffu, noir, excel saga... u get the idea

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:33 PM
2x2 eyes
keyblade master

quote:
Originally posted by Flying Orange
It's true, how else did they get the skills they have? We made their economy after we dropped the atom bomb. Don't believe me? Fine, go look it up somewhere. Without the US, the Japanese would be nowhere; we helped them rebuild their homes, their economy, and their country.

if the bomb wasn't there the japs would still be in their kimonos and holding samuris!!! but ya know... the japs are god damn clever! (i'm not jap!)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 12:36 PM