KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Blood: The Last Vampire

Blood: The Last Vampire
Started by: AnImE_ChAoS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

Love Blood: The Last Vampire

bunny ok all you anime freaks and geeks! stick out tongue heres the Blood thread! comment on any of the series, any of the characters, moves, creatures, settings, artworks, desgns....anything at all really to fo with anime, mainly on Blood: The Last Vampire though! happy bunny

Happy Dance
do all ya want! say bad about itsay good, jsut post your views really!

bunny

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:00 AM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I thought it was absolutely brilliant. The angry girl with great sword ability slashing these demon-like creatures to death.
when I first watched the DVD it I felt that it should have been longer with some more emphasis on plot but the action was great Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:20 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

bunny al so damn true! the gore was top class an her abilities just rock like hell rocls the earth man cool if i was in the world of anime for real, i would pick her, deffonatly..happy
bunny

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:33 AM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

AWESOME anime. are there others though?

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:42 AM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Loved it. Not a huge anime fan, but it was fantastic. The only gripe i have is that i wanted more from the it. When it ended, i was just getting started (i even knew that it was short). The movie felt like the a beginning to film.

Anyways, still loved it. I hope there is more anime similiar to this type of setting and mood.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:54 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

i just saw a moive on my tv it was cool but the vampire were wierd

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:59 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I didn't think much of it. It had some cool scenes, but the main character really isn't developed. She's an angry girl with a sword; after watching the movie, that's about as much as you can say about her.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 02:41 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kurakitsune
shadow i hide

so she just need a hug right lol

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 03:43 PM
kurakitsune is currently offline Click here to Send kurakitsune a Private Message Find more posts by kurakitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote