KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » what kind of anime do u like?

what kind of anime do u like?
Started by: maverickeagle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maverickeagle
GUNDAM PILOT

Question what kind of anime do u like?

what tpyes do u like of anime? what r your favorite shows? i would like 2 get 2 know u, so send me a pm please.

THOSE WHO HAVE LAID EYES UPON A GUNDAM SHALL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:24 PM
maverickeagle is currently offline Click here to Send maverickeagle a Private Message Find more posts by maverickeagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I like Inuyasha, Chobits, and DBZ

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 07:08 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

if type you mean genere heres my top
Romance
Fantasy
Drama
Horror
Comedy
my fave anime:Wolf's Rain,Fushigi Yuugi,Rayearth,Revolutinery Girl Utena,Fruits Basket,Angel Sanchuery,Hana Yori Dango,Evangelion,Slayers,Star Ocean EX,and Gravitation

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 09:41 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I also like romance, fantasy, drama, horror, and comedy yes

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:11 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OHH Freddy (i say in my little gay voice)GO US!!!!!!*high five*

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:36 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

I like a lot, almost everything. But, my favorites would have to be romance, fantasy, drama, comedy, angst, fighting, etc. I love Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Fushigi Yuugi, Girl Got Game, Cowboy Bebop, Boys Over Flowers, and the list goes on and on. I also love Witch hunter Robin, even though it doesn't seem too popular. I love Amon. Anything with Kirby Morrow, Richard Ian Cox, or Crispin Freeman. I'm also a fan of Gundams.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 01:46 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Anime that's both smart and entertaining. I.E. Gundam Wing.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 01:53 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, the first half of DBZ.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 09:03 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I like comedy and horror (which is unfortunate in that almost no horror anime have been brought to America). I also like action/combat anime, but only if it's supported by a good plot and even then only if the fights and action is done well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:47 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Witch Hunter Robin,Yu Yu Hackashu.....

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:50 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

action mixed with bits of comedy but with very little romantic crap: like Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ.
Inuyasha and Witch Hunter Robin rock to, but the emotional episodes annoy me.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:48 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

emotional episodes suck!
more action!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:18 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

i like sailor moon and magic knight

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:53 AM
Ellen is currently offline Click here to Send Ellen a Private Message Find more posts by Ellen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

some people are so emotionless! the only episodes of Inuyasha that I didn't like were the ones with Inuyasha + Kikyo (I hate her.)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 01:15 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I don't mind romance, but I'm not a big fan of the way Takahashi does it. Every thing has to be so convoluted for her. Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Inu Yasha--she seems obsessed with drawn-out, disfunctional (to various levels) romances, and after a while, they get old.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:52 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Basicly. Mecha, Fantasy, Action, and some Comedy. I hate Romance and most Kawaii anime. (I think thats how it's spelt.)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:08 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm a big fan of Classic Anime. Like Voltron and Mazinger Z and also G-Force. I recently started to get into horror anime like Bastard and Vampire Hunter D.

I'm not much of a romantic cute anime titles. erm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

i love chobits, inu yasha, dn angel, mostly just fantasy stuff

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:17 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i like an anime that is so deep that you cant stop whacting it until you start getting obsessed you start to connect yourself to the stuff that happens in the show that happens to me alot in two animes 1 trigun and 2 yu yu hakusho these are the shows that i can really get into theyre just so interesting and different that you start wishing that you could have a life like that even when you see that there struggling with themselves so much oh well just my opinion

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:39 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I like mostly-if not only violent types of anime with intense plots and action, e.g. Ninja Scroll, Yotoden, Evangelion, Blue Gender etc.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 01:07 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote