KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Crescent Moon and Pretear

Crescent Moon and Pretear
Started by: WhiteFox87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WhiteFox87

Question Crescent Moon and Pretear

Has anybody ever heard of, read or seen Pretear or Crescent Moon?

I've got all of the dvd's to Pretear and I've got the first book to Crescent moon.

I was just wondering if anybody else knew about it and if you do, please tell. Cuz i've talked to everybody I know on the internet and none of em know about them.

Here's a pic of Pretear, i'll have to get one of Crescent Moon later.

I hope it works, i've never put a pic in a thread before, kinda new at it.

Attachment: pretear!!!.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:17 PM
WhiteFox87 is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteFox87 a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteFox87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

I haven't read CM,but iv seen Pretear,ITS SO CUUTE.All the guys are uuber hot too^O^

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:23 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I haven't read CM, but I've heard of it. And I read the first volume of Pretear, it's AWESOME. I want to see the actual anime yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

i've seen the entire series of Pretear. my friend bought it before it was ever released in america. it was so cute and the animation is great.. i guess that's kinda easy when it's only 13 eps long. i can't wait for the manga to come out though

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:42 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

OMG i just got vol 1 of pretear!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:08 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wildkit

YES YES YES YESyes!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen the first pretear DVD (and positvely ADORE!!!!big grin it) and i have all the Crescent Moon mangas that Have come out!!!!!!!!!!! (It's my all time favorite manga stick out tongue and I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out this september!!!!!!!!!!!!) I totally know how you feel in that no one seems to have heard of either!!!!!!!!!!! and they're sooooo good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!big grin

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 01:37 AM
Wildkit is currently offline Click here to Send Wildkit a Private Message Find more posts by Wildkit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Every_12346

pretear

ive seen a few episodes of pretear its so cool i think himeno and hyatte are destined im sorry if my spelling is wrong rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:08 PM
Every_12346 is currently offline Click here to Send Every_12346 a Private Message Find more posts by Every_12346 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

ive seen up to like episode 5 or 6 in pretear. its really good and im kinda sad that its only 13 episodes long. from the short amount of film that they have, they have done a really good job explaining everything and keeping me interested. the only thing that i kick myself for is that i wanted to know more about pretear one day, so i went online and looked (**let me tell u that was a huge mistake***). i found out stuff and if anyone has seen the whole series, then u know what im talking about, but hey its still nice to see the new episodes and watch it stick out tongue .

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:56 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kagome4l
Boricua

Love crescent moon

crescent moon is my fave manga naext to inuyasha. im in love with the two of them i even role play them with my friends.my chacters are kagome and mahiru. are characters are chosen acording to our likeness to them its really a lot of fun. big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 09:41 PM
kagome4l is currently offline Click here to Send kagome4l a Private Message Find more posts by kagome4l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animegirl07

Love pretear & crescent moon

I have never seen pretear but i did at one time hear a good review of the anime! I do how ever have the crescent moon books 1-3!
Crescent moon is the best manga ever!! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 10:48 PM
animegirl07 is currently offline Click here to Send animegirl07 a Private Message Find more posts by animegirl07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote