KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » should they make a Hellsing movie?

do you think there should be a hellsing movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes!!!! 13 86.67%
No.... 2 13.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

should they make a Hellsing movie?
Started by: smokeurbesmoked

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

should they make a Hellsing movie?

ok...seeing as how hellsing is a damn good anime ...i got to thinkin...should they make a movie...i mean alot of animes get movies, why not hellsing

what do u guys think? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:00 AM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

no (just think of how alucard would look like *shudders*)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:04 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

true....still it owuld be awsome

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 03:51 PM
smokeurbesmoked is currently offline Click here to Send smokeurbesmoked a Private Message Find more posts by smokeurbesmoked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

HELL YEAH! eek! that would be hella tight if they did make a movie of hellsing! eek!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

here are some pix of johnny depp that i would very much like to see altered to look like alucard. just for fun and to see.

(please log in to view the image)

(perfect! eek! he's wearing a red coat!)

(love this outfit to bits! cool so alucard here! :eeksmile

i'm not a depp fan, but think he would make one kick ass vampire! big grin

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 02:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

i think that he might make an OK vampire...but yea, i honestly think that if they did make a movie, what would the plot be...think about that one guys.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

well, in the original casting for "the interview with the vampire", johnny depp was supposed to play tom cruise's character but something happened and he didn't. alas.

now about the plot, that shouldn't be too hard. they can gather the mangas and animes, talk to the creator and stuff to help with the plot. since it's not asian or foriegn country oriented and more uk based, it's easier to select actors and so forth. depending on how much story there is, they can always make one or more movies. ^.^

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:02 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Ive never seen Hellsing, but i really want to. Recomendations i got are many for this series.

Even though i havent seen it yet, I dont think they should make it into a film...it might spoil it for real and dissapoint many fans...it wouldnt be the first time.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:14 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

but they should at least try, you never know. just depends on the director, cast, and crew of choice! ^.^

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:16 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah...true...

But still...from Anime to a movie...im a bit sceptical. Maybe if i see it....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:33 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

read the manga or see the anime first! very importante! hellsing is a japanese graphic novel, but the characters and language in it isn't japanese. it takes place in the u.k., so it's all in english and the characters too!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 11:39 PM
Xena
Warrior Princess

Yes! is very good I saw it a couple of times and is good.

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:30 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

does anyone know how to alter pix here?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:58 AM
smokeurbesmoked
SmOkEuRbEsMoKeD

i think tht maybe perhaps it would be fairly risky to make a movie about it but it ouls be awsome none the less

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:33 PM
Fire

Anime is great as it is, no reason to make a movie out of it. no movie can ever be as good as the original Anime Story

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:35 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'll get slayerchick to alter one of them johnny d pix....

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 12:08 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

never seen hellsing either but seems real good

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:47 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I would oppose a live-action movie, I think. Honestly, I don't see the point.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:33 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

check out the pic of johnny that slayerchick altered on the second to last page or so of my lxg thread (in the superhero discussion section)! it's hella sick! cool rock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 04:39 AM
Chaos_Cow

The only problem would be whether to use the Integra personality from the manga or the anime. In the series, as most of you have probably seen it, she's dead serious and dry as a bone. In the manga, sometimes she's borderline goofy, and especially in the way she's drawn, you can see almost playfulness in her eyes. Personally, I really like the second better. But meh, my opnion.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:50 AM
Chaos_Cow is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos_Cow a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos_Cow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote