KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What If ?

Anime Or Not?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Make it in Anime 3 60.00%
Make it a real movie 1 20.00%
I dont want a Metal Gear Movie 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What If ?
Started by: ScarFace Clone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

What If ?

What if they desided to make a Metal Gear Solid Gear movie. Would you want it to be an anime or like a real movie? I would like either but i think the anime would be cooler because they would probabley do it wrong if it was a real movie. what do you think.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 11:50 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

...It already IS a movie. You spend like half the game watching cutscenes and codec conversations.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 12:23 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Live action.It woun't make a very good anime unless the aqnimation director was super-detailed.Those kind of games would look strupid with regular anime art!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 01:09 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Live action, I guess. Although like pretty much every movie ever based on a video game, it would probably be bad.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:22 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Well, it's not like they have to do anything except transpose the sequences from MSG to movie form, and shorten it as much they can. It wouldn't be bad, unless they completely cut out parts.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:33 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

As long as a good company and director got it, I'd want an anime. I shudder at the thought of looking at a CG Metal Gear.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:15 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

it would be cool in anime but they would probaly have start with the first metal gear game not solid.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:28 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Hey I'm wiling to wait.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:56 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Why not both? An Anime and a film. It work for the Matrix so I think it will work for MGS as well.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:00 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Now there's an idea worth considering...I'd still pobably like the anime better though.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:01 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like the idea of an anime only if it is a Pre-quel to the movie. I kinda like the idea of releasing the film first, and later the anime. If the movie is suscesful most likely an Anime prequel will be succesful too.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:14 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote