KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Fushigi Yuugi and Hunter X

Fushigi Yuugi and Hunter X
Started by: beastnpyro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beastnpyro

fushigi yuugi and hunter x hunter

anyone ever heard of fushigi yuugi??? it was shown in axn asia.... of all my favorites... i reckon fy's the best..... ill post sum pics from hunter x hunter and fushigi yuugi here.... and sum fanarts,... to those who hasnt seen it yet.... uhm... i dun think they still show it.... but its the coolest

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 06:04 AM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

hey i know them...but I never knew they had AXN asia in Australia blink ...oh, maybe you recieve it there...okay.

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 07:59 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
'chelle

It's one of my favorite animes. Tasuki and Chichiri are awsome characters. Tamahome is always gettin screwed over.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:14 PM
'chelle is currently offline Click here to Send 'chelle a Private Message Find more posts by 'chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Fushigi Yuugi's pretty cool, I've read one of the manga and seen a few episodes. I've never seen Hunter x Hunter, though, is it any good? I've heard it is.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 01:12 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beastnpyro

lol... wel.. i used to watch anime when i was still in the philippines.... we dun get to watch animes here in aus.... well... tyeah.. fushigi is the best.. hehe... uhm.... i like nuriko... hxh is cool... you should see it.... its madness!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 07:48 AM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

i still watch them
burrow them off friend
but you need pay tv if you wanna watch good anime on tv
all the ones on normal tv are childish

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 12:46 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

does anyone have pictures of chichirri and tama?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:15 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
'chelle

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:38 PM
'chelle is currently offline Click here to Send 'chelle a Private Message Find more posts by 'chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beastnpyro

i got heapsa pics of em.. ill also post sum fanarts in the fanarts thread... youll be sein alot of em from me... heheh

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 11:34 AM
kuhn

anyone knows about hunter x hunter odas?

well i know they are called greed island but anyone knows any place to download or something im really anxious to see whats next btw im noobie here ty

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 04:39 AM
kuhn is currently offline Click here to Send kuhn a Private Message Find more posts by kuhn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote