KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Samurai Champloo thread!!!

The Official Samurai Champloo thread!!!
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

New Samurai Champloo!!!

A new anime serie: Samurai Champloo

The same creators of Cowboy Bebop and damn,i love it!!!!

The action,the story....it's definitely HOT!

There are 7 episodes available...so i downloaded them all and it's been a while since i saw such a FINE anime...well since Cowboy Bebop that is.

Really check it outsmile it's worth it!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:13 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Samurai Shampoo, eh? Will it make my hair long and spikey? Possibly change it to an odd color?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:01 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

hahahaha.....naaah,the name is kinda funny...like Cowboy Bebop. But really you got to give a shot...you love itsmile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:58 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I was watching the dvd vol 1 and the transfer is terrible! The music sucks and is very censor. I don't know what the hell were they thinking by mixing urban hip-hop and 17th century samurai fights? I like the characters of Samurai Champloo but the translation is awful! Even worse a lame soundtrack.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 08:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Ohh yeah I heard it had bad music.....blah....no expression

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:37 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

lol...some of the soundtrack is orchastrated bits, but all in all it has an urban theme running throughout...it's really quite unique.

If you didn't know, the director for this series is the same guy who did Cowboy Bebop...Shinichiro Watanabe. When I first saw this series (im on Eps 24 now) I was like this totally reminds of Cowboy Bebop...until a friend pointed it out that Shinichiro's directing this one.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:42 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

The Last Episode came out today (Eps 26)...Episode 25 had a really dramatic ending, but im told Shinichiro did some different for it....Can't wait to get home now.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 08:39 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazy88No.1
Alchemist

Samurai Champloo is fantastic, Episode 23# is my favourite episode when they play baseball, I need to see Episode 25 & 26 smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:30 AM
Crazy88No.1 is currently offline Click here to Send Crazy88No.1 a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy88No.1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Let me just say, the ending is not what I had expected...but still great nonetheless...

I wonder if he'll release a movie for this as well?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 10:45 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I been watching more episodes of Samurai Champloo. And I'm starting to like it more. I'm glad they tone down that urban hip-hop soundtrack. It just wasn't appropiate at times. Even worse when you watch you the dubbed (which I really don't) . But I'm starting to enjoyed it more.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 03:00 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I saw my first episode of Samurai Champloo yesterday on AS.....I liked it especially when he cuts the guys arm off......and ten it has way cool action because you actually see them dodging and hitting...not like DBZ or Teen Titans where all you see is swooshing backgrounds....

The song is allright but i likle it when he rubs the disc and it makes that cool noise mwhen theyre fighting.....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:23 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

iv'e never heard of it before

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:03 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i thought the hip hop bits were part of the actual show. are you trying to tell me that this anime is another victim of licensing?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:41 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

The fighti8ng looks amazing I love the figting scenes.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:41 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

As do I zombiehunter!!!!

Usually on anime you see swooshing backgrounds but on this you see them move and fight and do everything!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:13 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

It was so much violence which shocked me because I didnt think that was going happen.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:28 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

Me too!!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 02:35 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Im planning to buy the dvd and prolly get the umd for my PSP.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 10:40 AM
JLred

NIce!!

When I buy a PSP and figure out what a UMD is, Ill do the same!!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:26 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

Umd is what the Psp plays.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:29 PM