KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Dragon Ball GT thread

Who in the gt series do you like the most
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Goku 19 31.67%
Vegeta 15 25.00%
Trunks 6 10.00%
Goten 1 1.67%
Gohan 4 6.67%
Pan 2 3.33%
Majuub 2 3.33%
Baby 1 1.67%
Super 17 4 6.67%
Other 6 10.00%
Total: 60 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Dragon Ball GT thread
Started by: ssj4goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ssj4goku

Cool The Official Dragon Ball Gt Thread

Hey every one i am starting a dragonball gt thread come check it out and tell me what you think

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 05:33 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Gotta stick wit my man Trunks! big grin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:53 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

my favorite character actually is only in 1 of the dragonball z movies....
tapion/tabion (subb-titles spelling dont remember). he was in movie 13, he is also the on who gave trunks his sword. very cool character. cool

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:49 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

It's not like anyone else besides Goku, and partially Vegeta, does anything of WORTH in GT...I mean, GT DOES mean Goku Time.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:25 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

? are u being sarcastic?

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:07 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Sadly enough, no. It's ONLY Goku and Vegeta that do anything, and even, it's mostly Goku. Saddest thing is that Goku really does kill the other two major villains in Base form, and NOT in SSJ4, besides Bebi. The Bebi Saga was the ONLY one that showed off SSJ4's strength properly, in terms of how to should be in relation to his other forms. Afterwards...Well, just keep watching it, and you'll see.

Oh, and I'm not serious about the Goku Time thing, but if you only watched the show after watching DB and DBZ, you'd think it was the name...It really means Grand Tour, in reference to the BS DB's(Hehe, just like GT!) and the whole Tour of the Galaxy/Universe it took to find them. But really, seeing as Goku kills EVERY villain...Hell, he even kills Super 17 in BASE form, when his SSJ4 did just about NOTHING, besides the Giji Self Destruction, and even that wasn't enough.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:37 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

o no eek! i was talking about the gt thing big grin ....in knew what it was called...i was just hoping u werent serious about the "goku time" laughing out loud . (i have already seen way past what they are showing on CN). thx for clearing up the little "gt" thing that u said though laughing out loud .

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:08 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Gomen Gomen to all DBZ geek,but GT is the only season i like.The others are boring/repeditive ect.....But GT is very very charming.It also holds on of my fave openings(the Japanese version only)

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:41 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Charming? You could find that from DB, and it would be FAR better than GT could ever be! At least in DB, Goku isn't this damned GOD that kills everything, even when those that should, by all logic, be stronger(I.E., MYSTIC Gohan, who because of some ridiculous reason, never shows up). And of course, he even kills Super 17 AND Ii Shenron in BASE, nevermind that fact that his SSJ4 had NO chance.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:18 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Well...DB is....cute..thats really all i can say about it though...

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:41 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

I also can't figure out why you think the others are in anyway more repetitive than GT, when GT ALWAYS has Goku pulling something out of his ass, and killing the main enemy of that saga. How is that NOT repetitive!?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:46 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Ne?Ohh i never said that.I don't like Z much anyway...hmm..i haven't seen GT in about 4 months..whats been going on...im assuming it gets boring ne?

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:04 PM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's about time they put a GT thread on this site.

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:33 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i used to love watching the dbz series (including all series), but it just gets to damn boring/predictable now sad . i mean it used to be "who was the next villian?/who was going to beat him and how?/what new move have they all come up with and at what level?" bunny . also...people used to die (often) and have some sort of WEAKNESS! mad .it asshame to see what this show has come to sad b/c i used to love it. Now its just a big joke (litterally...it never used to be this stupid "everyone joking around ALOT and little SUPPOSED to be funny scenes) What the f**k? . it was nice when things were serious i.e. "VEGETA" (now he sits around making ha ha's with everyone and hits walls alot?) huh . i still watch the show every now and then yes ,but i miss the old show erm .

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:53 PM
Cizal

O.o That post was talking about GT, right? I couldn't tell, the smilies held my attention far too much for me to tell...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:01 PM
soundtrack
confused

lol... its for everything from about the end of the buu saga and on...o right thats gt. smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:11 PM
SSJGoku

Well I think that Gt is Stupid. Akira Coulda fixed what they messed up.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 05:46 PM
SSJGoku is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGoku a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i agree

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 06:02 PM
SSJGoku

What I cant under stand is why they made Piccolo die in gt he was my favorite character :sad:

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 07:29 PM
SSJGoku is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGoku a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by SSJGoku
What I cant under stand is why they made Piccolo die in gt he was my favorite character :sad:

Because they didn't care about Piccolo. Goku was really the only important person in the series.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40ff50d...fRn1_ABXQwpoG6x

^^^This movie explains it all.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 08:20 PM