KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Themesongs

Themesongs
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

Themesongs

Well,i would like to know which were your themesongs you just LOVED...

Mine are Mysterious cities of gold,Ulysse revient (French dubbed) and of course the end of DBGT and Cowboy Bebop

Mysterious cities of gold: the chanting,it's so beautiful..loved it when i was still a kid

Ulysse revient: Well,it's a DOPE SONG (french)

DBGT: the end is so emotional,when goku leaves combined with this incredible soundtrack....muaah

Cowboy Bebop: Well, i mean the song that plays at the end credits and when Spike goes after Vicious (final confrontation)....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:10 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

mine would have to be the ending of inuyasha...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:23 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

OK this is going to be LOOOONG
The Fushigi Yuugi ending
I love you-Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Daji na Takarabaku- Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichi
Devil and Angel-D~N~Angel
Gravity-Wolf's Rain
Emerald Green-.Hack//TWILIGHT
Hemisphere-RaxAphon
Sobakasu-Raraunai Kenshin
Aitsu-Suer GALS!
Find a Way-Gundam Seed
Asu E No Yuuki-Magic Knight Rayeath
Ribu Revolution-Utena
an assload more!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:51 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I like the Guyver theme song. Other themesongs I like are Mazinger Z, Robotech, and Gundam Wing.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect

Daji na Takarabaku- Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichi

blink someone else knows of Pichi Pichi Pitch!!!

My favorites:

Moonlight Densetsu from Sailormoon
Sailor Star Song from Sailormoon Sailor Stars
Kaze mo Sora mo Kitto from Sailormoon Sailor Stars
Dearest from Inuyasha (even though I don't like the anime)
Tank from Cowboy Bebop
Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop
White Reflection from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Sobakasu from Rurouni Kenshin
Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin

And a crapload more (can't remember the names to most of the songs)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 10:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Dirty Pair end theme song season 2

The vampire Princess theme song ending, both songs (song 1 is looking in the moodlight, and the bouncing ball song it had a nice beat)

Theres more if I can just rember lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 11:50 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

all rurouni kenshin beginning and end songs,gundam wing beginning and end songs,pokemon jotto,chobits(i can never get it out of my head!!!),and the pokemon theme song from the first movie.(i have it on cd)oh yeah!and every single inuyasha theme song,beginning and end.
(lil jon voice)YEAH!YEAH!OKAY!WHAT?!WHAT?!OKAY!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:25 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

so many to mention but here's a few

fukai morai (sp) one of the endings to inuyasha me thinks
Outlaw star endings
Fushigi yuugi start and ending
Sailor moon and sailor stars theme
evangelion start
gundam wing start

and tons more i can't think of right now

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:05 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Fukai Mori/Deep Forest
I'm sure that the heart I left behind still lies hidden in the heart of the deep deep forest Exhausted without the strength to search people vanish into the infanite darkness If it is so small i wonder if i can see it even now? *as we live on we lose a little bit more shrouded in the falsehoods and lies we stand frozen to the spot unable to cry out the days pass by and change without us even relizing how blue the sky really is Overcoming that made-up scheme we live in the present and our rusted hearts begin to beat again!if we find the rhythm of time we can fly once more *we live our lives wandering to the ends of the Earth beliving in you in search of the light *Repeat *we live our lives standing frozen to the spot unable to cry out for eternity...I'm sure the heart i left behind still lies hidden in the heart of the deep deep forest exhausted without strength to search,people vanish in to the infinate darkness if it's so small i wonder if i can see it even now *as we live on we lose just a little bit more shoruded in the falsehoods and lies we stand frozen to the spot unable to cry out the days go by and change without us even relizing how blue the sky really is overcoming that made-up scheme we live in the present and our rusted hearts begin to beat again!if we can find the rythm of time we can fly once again *we live our lives wandering to the ends of the Earth closing off the wayback wealk on for eternity *we live our lives standing frozen to the spot unable to cry out for eternity
thank you thank you you're too kind!no really!i got more i can even get 'em in japenese.see ya!!!!!!

Attachment: oh baby!.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:59 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Fukai Mori?Gets annoying....I should be part od the dieInuyashaDie fanclub,but i LOVE the music..alot of the best bands do INuyasha!
Of that series,i like the following best in order
1)Grip-?
2)Every Heart-BOA
3)Come-Dream??
4)My Will-Dream
5)One Day One Dream-V6
they rule!the others are cool too..

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:11 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i've head the end theme so many times i could probably sing it by heart if i understood japenese.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:34 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

"Rock the Dragon!"

Or not.

Seriously, the opening theme for the first season of Ranma 1/2..

Last edited by Gregory on Jul 27th, 2004 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:54 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

The Real Folk Blues(end of Cowboy Bebop), Tank(beginning of Cowboy Bebop), and Shooting Star(end of FLCL)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:42 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

"The rea-a-al fooooooolks b-a-lues!!!"I love that song too!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:28 AM