KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » anime hotties of 2k4 july

anime hotties of 2k4 july
Started by: FEDFAN316

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Love anime hotties of 2k4 july

hi.FEDFAN316 here to give you my anime hotties of 2k4(2004)july
inuyasha-half-demon with really long white hair hottie
duo-long brown hair in a ministers usit hottie
and kenshin-long red haired samuri hottie
hot enough to melt your facesee you in august
(regular voice)got the idea from "I Love the 90's"you GUYS can think of the hot girls of 2k4 july and tell me your hotties of 2k4 july.see ya!!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:53 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

okey dokey!
Tamahome-my baby....i married him(ask CelestialMoon to get your anime bishi married2u lol)

Ryouki-Hot Gimmick-I can't help but love his kawaiiness

Lucifer-Angel Sanctuary-OK all the Angel cast are hot..but damn..i know why hells so hot now...MY GOD!!!!

Arthun-Gundam Seed-for some reason i can't help myself...

Ashton-Star Ocean EX-*HUGS*I LOVE BARRALS!

Dark-D~N~Angel-Who DOSEN't think Dark-san is hot???

Larva-Vampire Princess Miyu-Hes evil/sexy/has blue pretty hair/is the grim..WAI WAI

kk im not done but i leave it at that

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:59 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i forgot the rules also,
1)no bashing or flaming
2)name your hottie
3)give them a hot name to give us a reasoni he/she is hot(like i did)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:04 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Those r good rules.I forgot to mention somthing as well.Most my fave characters arn't the hottest or sexiest so their not on the list...Im more of a personallity person

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 11:09 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i like guys who r funny and look good and know how to fight and will protect me.mainly guys who are a mix of inuyasha and duo and kenshin.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:16 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Im more of a flawed type.I could never be with a guy who loves me/will always protect me/cares about me more than the world...i like seeing through the flaws in a guy..

Like a mix Between Draco(Harry Potter)Tsukasa(Hana Yori Dango)for some gallent flavor Arthun(Gundam Seed)and Stifler(Amercan Pie)LMFAO!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:19 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

he'd have flaws also.in my world for my stories,(the newest one)inuyasha is married to a girl named Sora(my own design)she looks like serena from sailor moon but with green eyes and 4 diagonal scars from claws.she is half-cat-demon and half-vampire,she carries a sword called the irwin sword of dark destruction,(her full name is Sora Kratt Irwin)and her brothers are Kenshin(full name in world Kenshin Batousi Irwin)he's her faternal twin,and Matt and Tai Irwin(also twins).any way,he was put under a love spell by Kikyo when he was pinned to the tree.she was decieved by Narraku and thought she knew Inuyasha but didn't.when she pinned him to the tree hedidn't even know what was going on.and now he's still stuck between her kagome and sora.GTG.i'll write the rest later.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:34 AM