KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Would you like to see "Manga" added to the title?

Manga
This poll is closed.
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Undecided 0 0%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would you like to see "Manga" added to the title?
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Question Would you like to see "Manga" added to the title?

Hi everyone!

I have a question for all you! Would you like to see the word "Manga" on the title of this forum? Would you guys prefer to see the title of this forum as:

"Anime/Manga forum"

or leave it alone?

Any comments? Please vote! smile

WD

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:27 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think it is fine as is. but people should be able to talk about manga here because it is so tide in with anime.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:33 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

i would like that alot!Im a bigger manga fan anyway...

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 01:16 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, I think it'd be a good idea, since anime and manga are very closely related...and honestly, I like manga better than anime.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I think the term manga refers to anime as part of a whole. So IMO it's fine as is.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 03:03 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Yeh, I'd like to see it. Reborn Again, manga are Japanese comics. A great deal (majority?) of anime is based on manga, and honestly, I prefer usually prefer the manga to the anime.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:13 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Same,although its generally called"anime"these days.Shame shame...

That,and some people are sillies and think your only allowed to talk anime here..not manga

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:18 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

In a way it would be easier to separate the Manga and Anime from each other. Some board members want to talk more about the manga, like for example Fruit Baskets. Makes it easier to distinguish both.

Also if you want to talk about the Manga and not the Anime start a new thread (just make sure the title includes "Manga")

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoomStix

Yes ! I something have confusion reading a post. not sure are they refering to the manga or the anime version of the same title.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 08:07 AM
BoomStix is currently offline Click here to Send BoomStix a Private Message Find more posts by BoomStix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm going to leave the poll open for the weekend (it gives time for others to vote and discuss) We will have the results soon. So please keep on voting.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:29 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

yah i think it would be best for it to be an "anime/manga forum"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:45 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Yeah,actually i do. We should give the Chinese folks propz for their work 2...smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:49 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Raz has change the title. Thank you all for voting! Have fun posting! smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:03 PM