KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Sorry I have to do this

Sorry I have to do this
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry I have to do this

I am sorry i dont mean to spam (dont lock this actually read on please) ok first in the rules it says no hentai or nudity hold on some hentai dont show nudity but wait if we post it we get banned the pics of some spiked hair 13 year old fisting his girls cuuter but hold on again (read on if you havnt closed or locked) you cn show guys on guys frenchin and laying and all that crap i dont wanna see and call it good slap your ass and lick your lolly pop and laugh on and keep the world turnin NO i am sorry I hate that yaio BS its basicly Hentai it self just basicly *** form we cant post yuri (opposite of yaio) but you can post some *** stuff (sorry gays on the board if there are some or people who take offence from the word *** i am sorry) no i cant ride with that, so atleast take into consideration to take down yaio its sick & wrong. if i cant post a dude giving it to his girl with out exposing nudity why should people look at a dude frenchin another dude its wrong and gross.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:13 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

You're such a f*ckin noob. and a homophobe at that.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 12:51 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

You got a problem with the rules take it up with a mod or Raz. Don't waste space by complaining here.

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:02 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

Re: Sorry I have to do this

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
I am sorry i dont mean to spam (dont lock this actually read on please) ok first in the rules it says no hentai or nudity hold on some hentai dont show nudity but wait if we post it we get banned the pics of some spiked hair 13 year old fisting his girls cuuter but hold on again (read on if you havnt closed or locked) you cn show guys on guys frenchin and laying and all that crap i dont wanna see and call it good slap your ass and lick your lolly pop and laugh on and keep the world turnin NO i am sorry I hate that yaio BS its basicly Hentai it self just basicly *** form we cant post yuri (opposite of yaio) but you can post some *** stuff (sorry gays on the board if there are some or people who take offence from the word *** i am sorry) no i cant ride with that, so atleast take into consideration to take down yaio its sick & wrong. if i cant post a dude giving it to his girl with out exposing nudity why should people look at a dude frenchin another dude its wrong and gross.

what in the hell are you talk'n about?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:02 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

This thread is sooo getting closed.

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:05 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If you have some questions about the rules PM me or Raz.

Closed.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote