KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Hellsing

Hellsing
Started by: Parusa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parusa
Doombringer

Hellsing

After the failure of the other topic, I (as a hardcore Hellsing fan) will give it another try.

Hellsing not recommended for persons with a weak heart or if you are expecting small kids stick out tongue It handles the porblem with vampires and freaks in London. The Hellsing organisation takes care of this problem by taking vampires in service. Alucard is there big trumphcard, He has a freaking nice outfit, a kick-ass solarglaces and He has 2 handguns of 40 cm long (one of them has the inscription "Jezus Christ is in Heaven Now") and with silver explosive bullets he likes to blow vampire wanabees into oblivion. The music in Hellsing rocks and if you don't mind a lot of blood and needless violance on your screen then download/buy Hellsing. After seeing the screens I just HAD to buy the 4 dvd's (13 episodes) And I'm hoping new episodes will come because 13 just isn't enough for me. Some of my personal favorites (if you want to download them) where and still are Order I: The Undead, Order 6: Deadzone, Order 10: Master of Monster, Order 12: Total Destruction and Order 13: Hellfire

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 09:38 AM
Parusa is currently offline Click here to Send Parusa a Private Message Find more posts by Parusa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Hellsing is way cool!I don't agree with their portryal of Vampires(I think more Queen of the Dammed)but Hellsing is still fun to watch.

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:12 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parusa
Doombringer

I'm a major Alucard fan, if you watch my profile you will notice Hellsing on number 1 of my favs

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 11:04 AM
Parusa is currently offline Click here to Send Parusa a Private Message Find more posts by Parusa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parusa
Doombringer

Oh crap I didn't notice there already was another Hellsing topic besides the closed one below sad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 12:02 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Closed

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote