KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » A kid hangs himself because of a card game!

A kid hangs himself because of a card game!
Started by: Mr Wiggles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

A kid hangs himself because of a card game!

http://www.xerocreative.com/forums/...howtopic=118635

i mean really, its sad that the kid died, but he must have been a dumbass for doing it!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:58 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saber_Apricot

Yes, the mom blames it on the game, rather than herself for not seeing that their was something wrong with her kid.

It's like that incident with a bunch of kids who beat up a young girl and left her to die (which she did... thanks to a train I think) on some railroad tracks. And who did they blame? The kids for doing it? No. How about the parents for not supervising them (they were all under 13)? Nope, they blamed Power Rangers. As much as I have always disliked that program, you can't pin the blame on TV shows, books, or any other media item.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 09:56 PM
Saber_Apricot is currently offline Click here to Send Saber_Apricot a Private Message Find more posts by Saber_Apricot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

the power rangers? how can they get THAT off the power rangers?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:02 PM
Mr Wiggles is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Wiggles a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Wiggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

This isnt the first time something like this happened...There was an incident bout two years ago with a little boy and pokemon..his mom told him not to plsy with cards because she felt they were evil but the boy insisted that they weren't anyways he kept on playing with them and i guess it became an obbsesion one day his mom had sent him to the store and he brought his cards with them and he was looking at them on the way and a train was going by on the track and i guess he ran across and dropped one of his favorite cards or whatever and he thought he could make it across and when he went to grab the card his foot got caught and the train hit him....all of that over some stupid cards....anyways the mom tried to sew the company saying that it was their fault...and the same thing had happend with the Yugioh cards but the mom said that it made her kids demon possed...do you really think that these cards are truly doing this?
It really is a sad situation to find yourself in....to be so caught up in a game that you would kill yourself over it...scary...

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Last edited by Kenshinswife on Jan 21st, 2005 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:15 PM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kids are really stupid(yes, I was a stupid kid once too)
This is almost as hilarious as when that kid killed the other one over a pokemon card

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:29 PM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ok you ever heard of the Dead MAn's hand, and how it got its name????

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 02:56 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Wiggles
AHHHH!!

all i know is that wild bill hickok shot to death during a poker game in south carolina, and that the hand he held was two pair, black aces and black eights. i dont know why he was shot or what the fifth card was

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:49 PM
raginrhino_316
I am serialkiller101

its sorta like the computer game "Everquest" some kid`s account got deleted and he killed his family then himself

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:33 PM
raginrhino_316 is currently offline Click here to Send raginrhino_316 a Private Message Find more posts by raginrhino_316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

A boy killed himself years ago because of The Lion King animation, he wanted to come back as Simba, so we might as well ban everything...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 11:36 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

your right, and since than it was the dead man's hand.

But I relly dont see the point of killing each other over games, Would I risk my life for a card??? Nope.

ITs a game, and if you lose the card, buy other one.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:19 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol thats hilarious i mean cum on all over a yugimin card laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:34 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

OH BOY here we go again with the stupidities of life and how pointless it is to be materialistic... why would we make ourselves so obsessed over a concept that it eventually drives us to do something like kill one another or commit suicide it's pointless. BUt that's what our world is coming to... simple scapegoats and accusations. Pathetic.
rock

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:15 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

As a player of the Yu-gi-oh TCG I feel obligated to comment upon this.

it is impossible to blame this soley on a card game. there had to be other factors involved, so blame cannot be soley placed on the card game.

(I don't remember ever getting dice in a yugioh started deck.)

it is a fun hobby, nothing more. It in fact is no different than being into everquest or another MMORPG, or other hobbies. It is regretable that such an event occured, blame cannot be focused on just the card game.

THere are so many factors and things that could have contributed to this. You could ask why the mother didn't notice he was so obsessed with them, and take them away, you could ask a million things. the truth is we don't know. but blaming a kids suicide on a card game is not the end all solution

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:47 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Hey choco i like your thougts on the subject but the true question is what motive does the person have to blame everything on a game? is it b/c we're lazy and didn't want to find a better reason or is it because we're afriad of what society will think of us?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:22 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

wow, that's pretty deep.

( I wish I had made my initial post more deep, solemn and thought provoking....damn)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:28 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Hey choco don't sweat it that's just what happens when i start to think too hard on something....( now i just feel bad for making you feel bad.)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:32 PM
RielKid

that kid went coo coo for coa coa puffs.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:08 AM
RielKid is currently offline Click here to Send RielKid a Private Message Find more posts by RielKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maylien

killing yourself over cards of programmes is pathetic the shows can't be blamed cos its the kids that are stupid enough to letv it affect them

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:35 AM
Maylien is currently offline Click here to Send Maylien a Private Message Find more posts by Maylien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RielKid

That's right. Coo Coo... Coo Coo.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 06:13 PM
RielKid is currently offline Click here to Send RielKid a Private Message Find more posts by RielKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Yu-Gi-Owned!
big grin

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:26 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote