KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Tenchi Universe (Muyo, No Need for Tenchi, In Tokyo)

Tenchi Universe (Muyo, No Need for Tenchi, In Tokyo)
Started by: sailormoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Love Tenchi Universe (Muyo, No Need for Tenchi, In Tokyo)

So, I can't believe there isn't a thread for this Tenchi yet. This is a thread for all Tenchi fans. Not the OVA. My favorite character is Ryoko. And the reason I put Tenchi Universe first is because that is my fave series! I REALLY think they should bring it back! So, anyone? stick out tongue

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:23 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Did you see anything on Tenchi GXP?Its directed by Nabeshin i belive so its bound to be funny but i havent seen it myself yet

Anyways i loved the OVAs and wish it went twice as long kinda liked Tenchi universe and didnt care much for Tokyo[Not as much fun without everyone tripping over him constantly]

Favorite character it would have to be Washu

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:29 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twin_soul
Fire & Ice

I think Tenchi Universe was my favorite. Haha, Mihoshi made me laugh big grin The one thing I liked about Tenchi in Tokyo was Sakuya, even though she was kinda evil...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:40 PM
twin_soul is currently offline Click here to Send twin_soul a Private Message Find more posts by twin_soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haru-Donovan
Walking Contradiction

I watched one of the Tenchi series (I can't remember which one it's been a LONG time) when it came on Cartoon Network. I only got to see the end tough my stupid school bus came in to late to watch the whole show. Stupid bus! sad

Lee: "Sensei!!"
(They hug with a beautiful sunset and waves behind them)

Wise Quote: It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 12:26 AM
Haru-Donovan is currently offline Click here to Send Haru-Donovan a Private Message Find more posts by Haru-Donovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Oh I love Tenchi! And I can't believe there isn't a thread for this already, crazy! I never thought to look or post one! I personally loved the Universe season the best. Tokyo ...sucked in my opinion. I even liked all the movies and the OVA.

Ryoko is definitely my fav though! Then Washu of course!

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:44 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Washu's my second fave too! Then Tenchi. Sakuya, I felt sorry for her, but she was as annoying as Hell. I liked Universe the best because it seemed like he was leaning more toward Ryoko than anyone else, and in Muyo it looked more like towards Ayeka. Universe is the best!!! The only thing I didn't really like was that there was no relationship between Ryoko and Washu in Universe. Where as in Muyo, Washu was Ryoko's mother and in "In Tokyo" Washu was Ryoko's partner. Muyo is my second fave though. I did like Hatsuma in "In Tokyo" though.

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:52 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Does anyone know the lyrics to the song that Keyone and Mihoshi were singing in Tenchi Universe?

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:42 AM
Nakago
Procrastinator

Ryoko is my favorite character too.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:47 AM
Nakago is currently offline Click here to Send Nakago a Private Message Find more posts by Nakago Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

my fav are ryoko, washu, tenchi, that one princess aekeia i think it is and ryoki

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:03 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Seems that everyone loves Ryoko! Hehe...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailormoon
Does anyone know the lyrics to the song that Keyone and Mihoshi were singing in Tenchi Universe?

And I'd have to go watch it again. Do you know what episode it was?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 05:28 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

tenchi muyo gxp?is that what yall r talkin about.that looked funny the guy laying on the floor with a basket over his penis and the blonde girl rubbin his leg he looked so scared for some reason lol.is it funy it looked funy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 07:21 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by spencerspider
tenchi muyo gxp?is that what yall r talkin about.that looked funny the guy laying on the floor with a basket over his penis and the blonde girl rubbin his leg he looked so scared for some reason lol.is it funy it looked funy

That is one I haven't seen. Is it good?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:04 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

havent seen it

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:48 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

No, I didn't mean GXP...

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 06:19 AM
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Originally posted by sai12
Seems that everyone loves Ryoko! Hehe
And I'd have to go watch it again. Do you know what episode it was?

Ryoko's the best! That's why universe rocked!!! And no but I can find out! big grin

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 06:20 AM