KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Is Ghost in the Shell one of the best shows ever or what?

Is Ghost in the Shell one of the best shows ever or what?
Started by: Hulk Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulk_Power

Cool Is Ghost in the Shell one of the best shows ever or what?

I LOVE Ghost in the Shell! I think it's so cool the way everyting is futuristic, almost everyone is a cyborg or has mechanical bady parts. I love the song. It has such a cool rhythm to it. I think the show is bad ass. Does anyone else agree with me? rock cool Happy Dance

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:35 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

Yes I love the show I even have it in Japanese thumb up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:42 AM
Kuro-koi is currently offline Click here to Send Kuro-koi a Private Message Find more posts by Kuro-koi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Is it different than in english, besides the language?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:50 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

ya a lil bit

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:52 AM
Kuro-koi is currently offline Click here to Send Kuro-koi a Private Message Find more posts by Kuro-koi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

What's different?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:59 AM
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

not much the begging song is deferent and soma lil details.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:04 AM
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

some

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:04 AM
Hulk_Power

I wish I could find a web site whrer they have the beggining song. It's so cool. Do you know where I can find it?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:05 AM
sai12
its all in my head

I really loved Ghost in the Shell. Its been several years since I saw the 1st movie!! I remember being...hehe, horrified cuz it had nudity in it!

I didn't much care for Stand Alone Complex though, but I did like Innocence or whatever the 2nd movie was....

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:33 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Yeah, the movies are bad ass too. I love them. I don't have a specific favorite.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:58 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sai12
I really loved Ghost in the Shell. Its been several years since I saw the 1st movie!! I remember being...hehe, horrified cuz it had nudity in it!

I didn't much care for Stand Alone Complex though, but I did like Innocence or whatever the 2nd movie was....

Same here....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I think all of the movies are great and that the show is bad ass. I hope it never goes off air or gets canceled.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:48 PM
sai12
its all in my head

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I think all of the movies are great and that the show is bad ass. I hope it never goes off air or gets canceled.

That is inevitable...

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:39 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Anyone else agree with me?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:36 AM