KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » How cute is ed from FMA

how cute is he 1-10
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 1 9.09%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 9.09%
9 3 27.27%
10 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How cute is ed from FMA
Started by: yoko-sama

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

How cute is ed from FMA

ok 1-10

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:05 PM
Kuro-koi is currently offline Click here to Send Kuro-koi a Private Message Find more posts by Kuro-koi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

he's my baby!!!
but he's a 9.
in this pic he's a 20!
(please log in to view the image)
this is my FAVORITE pic of him!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:15 PM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

Nice

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:23 PM
Kuro-koi is currently offline Click here to Send Kuro-koi a Private Message Find more posts by Kuro-koi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

thank you!!!
I got more....
and my siggy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:09 AM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

Sooo CUTE!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:54 AM
The Red

I don't think I should vote because I am a guy. I don't even know why I am posting here.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:59 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

Your gay

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:01 AM
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yoko-sama
Your gay
Just Joking

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:01 AM
The Red

no I am not. Just thought I would post since it isn't doing that well at the moment.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:02 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:03 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

He's so cute. I love his face when he's called short.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:05 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

YA

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:06 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

Like in Last nights episode on Adult Swim. Where he used alchemy to win that arm wrestling contest. And his eyes that were match by wimary, or whatever her name is, how cute it looked.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:06 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

Al's got the cutest little voice though. Oh I also liked the sound he made and how he twitched after Wimary knocked him with the wrench the second time. Haha.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:07 AM
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

Attachment: golden_eyed_boy.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:07 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

But the episode where Maes Hughes dies. Ohh. It was so sad. Same with the dude to transfigurated his own daughter with the dog and how the dude blew it up on the wall. I cried on both of those.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:08 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

Cute

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:08 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

Well l8rrrzzz people. I'll be back l8rrrzzz

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:09 AM
kaiy037
Pwned

Oh and your Siggy. I prefer Kyo.

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:09 AM
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kaiy037
But the episode where Maes Hughes dies. Ohh. It was so sad. Same with the dude to transfigurated his own daughter with the dog and how the dude blew it up on the wall. I cried on both of those.
Ya I cryed

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:10 AM