KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Does Yuki Go With Tohru?

Does Yuki Go With Tohru?
Started by: xtina360

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xtina360

Sleep Does Yuki Go With Tohru?

A friend told me that yuki goes with some girl in school council. o.o...can someone correct her or me wrong? cause i thought tohru and yuki go together. o.o confused

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:31 PM
xtina360 is currently offline Click here to Send xtina360 a Private Message Find more posts by xtina360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

I'm sure Tohru goes with Kyo.....Kyo

*cough cough* erm about the Yuki and council member i dunno

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:36 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xtina360

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilmisskitten

..ok?...o.o..anyone else? XD

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 06:58 PM
xtina360 is currently offline Click here to Send xtina360 a Private Message Find more posts by xtina360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Yuki and one of the girls of the council "Machi" have gotten prewtty close although they haven't kissed yet I'd say they're a couple.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 07:55 PM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
medd

yuki and tohru dont go out with each other

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 05:20 PM
medd is currently offline Click here to Send medd a Private Message Find more posts by medd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

NOPE! Yuki thinks of Tohru as a mom.... he likes this from da student council named Machi...ummm Kyou + Tohru are in love w/ each other...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:17 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kuro-koi
*never is forever*

I have no idea

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:18 PM
Kuro-koi is currently offline Click here to Send Kuro-koi a Private Message Find more posts by Kuro-koi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takiko_4ever

For sure Tohru goes with Kyo...
because...in some volume book...she confesses to Kyo

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 07:00 PM
Takiko_4ever is currently offline Find more posts by Takiko_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

Actually Tohru never gets the chance to confess to Kyou. She tried to in chapter 119. Read the Fruits Basket Spoiler thread n ull see why. BTW if you do, remember chapter 120 comes out December 19! ^_^

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 07:26 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takiko_4ever

Yay! More Reading to do! and i thought she really confessed...huff

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:35 AM
Takiko_4ever is currently offline Find more posts by Takiko_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BunnyCupCakes
~*Bunny Gal*~

But they'll end up 2-gether...& Yuki & Machi too.

Though I feel really bad 4 Machi trying to become PERFECT( though she reminds me of that main character chick from Kare Kano)
It was really sad how she even confessed to Yuki the whole story that she tried to kill her little brother back then....they make a cute couple.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
BunnyCupCakes is currently offline Click here to Send BunnyCupCakes a Private Message Find more posts by BunnyCupCakes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

you mean Yukino? i thnk that she's more like Arima....she was only tryin 2 please her parents..where as Yukino just liked to be praised lol Hopefully they will end up 2gether if no1 gets killed >_< *crosses fingers*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:56 PM
bitchcock839039
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lilmisskitten

SHE BETTER NOT! ANYWAY SHE GOES BETTER WITH YUKI THAN KYO. I AGREE KYO IS HOT stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 01:10 PM
bitchcock839039 is currently offline Click here to Send bitchcock839039 a Private Message Find more posts by bitchcock839039 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

Actually she does!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 01:45 PM
Mønkey
The Note

happy yay for kyo!!!!

I know that this kind of ends somewhere... but I have always been a BIG Yuki/Haru fan!eek!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:09 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

me too!!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:28 PM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurai_Kitsune

Shocked Re: Does Yuki Go With Tohru?

Originally posted by xtina360
A friend told me that yuki goes with some girl in school council. o.o...can someone correct her or me wrong? cause i thought tohru and yuki go together. o.o confused

Okay this is a HUGE spolier so *CAUTION*
I've read up to chpt. 128, and that's the chpt. where Yuki's going to confess to Machi about the curse, and Kyo goes with Tohru so sorry you Yuki/Tohru fans!! Oh and Hiro broke his curse.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:19 PM
Kurai_Kitsune is currently offline Click here to Send Kurai_Kitsune a Private Message Find more posts by Kurai_Kitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papaya-chan
My pet rock died o.o

o.o yep that sounds about right

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:05 AM
papaya-chan is currently offline Click here to Send papaya-chan a Private Message Find more posts by papaya-chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natashia

KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO KYO he is better for toru
the only one for toru

dirty thoughts can lead to trouble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 11:49 PM
natashia is currently offline Click here to Send natashia a Private Message Find more posts by natashia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryohope

Yupz... Kyo will be with Thoru!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 12:25 PM
Ryohope is currently offline Click here to Send Ryohope a Private Message Find more posts by Ryohope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote