KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Berserk

Berserk
Started by: tehOTAKU777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tehOTAKU777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Berserk

Berserk is an often over-looked, yet amazing Anime/Manga. I personally love both, and have gotten several anime haters to love it. it follows the life of Gattsu, the Black Swordsman, and his perils. You see, he is the only creature with a blank slate. he has no destiny, because he was supposed to die in his mothers womb. He can change fate!!

Attachment: adam13.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 02:47 PM
tehOTAKU777 is currently offline Click here to Send tehOTAKU777 a Private Message Find more posts by tehOTAKU777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

yep Berzerk Rocked, a little confusing on the jumping back and foreward in the timeline of the story, but it's damn good, i want his sword too eek!

what's it relativeness with EVA unit 01 other then it's going 'berzerk' ?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 02:50 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tehOTAKU777
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm......thats not eva unit 1......

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:01 PM
tehOTAKU777 is currently offline Click here to Send tehOTAKU777 a Private Message Find more posts by tehOTAKU777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Best Manga series IMO! Unfortunally is directed mostly for adult readers. Still, I love it! Especially that wicked sword! OOoooh yeah! big grin

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 31st, 2004 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlimYout

Berserk!!!

Anyone been keeping up? The last volume I read through was 28 and I didn't even finish yet. I noticed that most of the threads here don't have too much "Berserk" in it. So should I make this the Berserk thread? Or are their not enough supporters here to keep it going?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 06:20 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlimYout

This is truly a great story. Anyone out there who wants a great fantasy tale with real world connections will enjoy this. You really start to sympathize with the characters in the story. So again, *Maximus* IS THERE NO ONE ELSE......eh hem who would like to discuss this great story?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:11 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

all i know is that if they dont hurry up and release that damn season 2 im gonna kill someone!!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:09 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlimYout

I know what you mean. I read somewhere that Kentarou Miura (creator) wanted have more story before making the the next season. Even with all the damn chaos Miura says there's supposed to be a "good" ending. I don't know, the Japanese are tricky with how they define things. Guess we have to wait and see.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 05:19 AM
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I want them to make season 2 as well, but the fact that Skull Knight isn't around, it leaves too many holes.
Hopefully we'll see him in the series if they ever make season 2.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:50 AM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlimYout
I know what you mean. I read somewhere that Kentarou Miura (creator) wanted have more story before making the the next season. Even with all the damn chaos Miura says there's supposed to be a "good" ending. I don't know, the Japanese are tricky with how they define things. Guess we have to wait and see.

A good ending?...Hahah....kind of impossible, don't you think?

Anyways, great story, great manga...probably my favourite...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Happy Dance

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:02 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Happy Dance

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 03:03 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've been getting the manga and had the Anime for a while now

So far for the manga i have volumes 1,2,20,21

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 08:52 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katt
Adorable

I'm getting all jittery waiting for Evil Genius to release chapter 293, Miura seriously needs an art studio. Cause at this rate, i'm prob gonna die before Berserk comes to a conclusion. Even more likely is that he'll die and leave behind and unfinished manga. Sigh

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:37 PM
Katt is currently offline Click here to Send Katt a Private Message Find more posts by Katt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hey with the anime series was there ever a part where you see Guts gets raped in his tent when he was younger i know its in the manga but was there anything like in the anime ??

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 05:49 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Berserk this is one of the 3 anime/mangas I didn't really care too much for but er body else liked...strange.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 04:01 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yes Jedah you are strange

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 06:25 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Never seen the anime. I like the manga, though

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:29 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Berserk was an awesome series. It was down to Earth. Loved Gutts! His character reminded me of myself. The more I think about it, Berserk makes me think about the woman I love. Love takes Guts!! That's for real!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 06:51 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

My only problem was them taking out the supernatural elements in the anime. Especially the Skull Knight. It ruins the continuity and leaves massive plot holes.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 07:18 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote