KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » IGPX!! The Official Thread

What is ur favorite adult swim show?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolf's Rain 2 11.11%
Inuyasha 3 16.67%
FullMetal Alchemist 8 44.44%
Other 5 27.78%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IGPX!! The Official Thread
Started by: Japanese_wolf52

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

IGPX!! The Official Thread

big grin who likes IGPX?

Attachment: 29.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 08:18 PM
Japanese_wolf52 is currently offline Click here to Send Japanese_wolf52 a Private Message Find more posts by Japanese_wolf52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

no one has seen IGPX before

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 07:27 PM
Japanese_wolf52 is currently offline Click here to Send Japanese_wolf52 a Private Message Find more posts by Japanese_wolf52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MikaSato7
I'm shy.

Is that the new show that is going to be on cartoon network? Or are you talking about something totally different.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 07:24 PM
MikaSato7 is currently offline Click here to Send MikaSato7 a Private Message Find more posts by MikaSato7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

Its the one going to be on cartoon network this saturday at 10:00pm

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 05:45 PM
MikaSato7
I'm shy.

Then starting Saturday I will be watching it. smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 03:25 AM
MikaSato7 is currently offline Click here to Send MikaSato7 a Private Message Find more posts by MikaSato7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um its monday this next saturday or 2 days ago? it really dont look that great for me

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:06 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

It looks interesting.

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:59 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MikaSato7
I'm shy.

I am at least going to see the first few episodes, then I'll decide if I am going to continue watching it or not. You never know, it might be really good.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 03:50 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah man, beat me to the punch!
I was gonna start a thread devoted to this show because I think it's a very good show.

And I think it was very dumb to start a thread about a show that hadn't come on yet. People just always need to be the first at something but anyways.

At least I am the first person to post about the show that has seen it.
The graphics of the racing part of the show was the first thing that brought me in when they were promoting the show.
But as I watched the show, I realized I liked so much more about it than the graphics.
I like the story and I like the characters. And I like the fact that I will get the chance to be with a show from the beginning which rarely happens. I usually catch on late to a good show and have to ask a lot of questions and feel confused like I am currently feeling about some shows that I have recently caught on to.

But I will definitely stick with this show for the whole ride and hopefully it does very well and continues to air for years and years to come..........
...........like the Simpson!

Is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:30 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spencerspider
um its monday this next saturday or 2 days ago? it really dont look that great for me

What do you mean when you say it doesn't look great?

Are you actually talking about visuals or the show overall, because I don't think they really told us a lot about the show in the commercials promoting the show. They just showed clips of stuff. And if you are talking about visuals then I don't think that's a good way to judge if you'll like the show or not.

*Judging a book by its cover*

I'm sure, for instance, Harry Potter fans wouldn't stop reading the series just because a new book comes out with a cover that they disliked.

is it comprehensible.....

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:34 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

I liked it because im nascar fan (not a redneck). I started this thread a week early because some people might not even know it came out. and i wanted to start an offical thread.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:40 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you started the thread with the question, "who likes IGPX?".
And you shouldn't have started this thread based on who likes it if it hadn't come out yet.
If you wanted to start it to let peple know about it, you would have said something like. "This show is premiering ______ ..............." and so on and son and if you knew a little about the show then you would have told a little about it to let people know if it was there kind of show or not.

But obviously you started it for other reasons because nobody starts a thread asking people if they like a show that hasn't come on tv yet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:50 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I saw the show and can not make up my mind if I like it or not. Not much has happened in the two shows they had. I will have to see more of it before I decide. One thing I do like is the graphics and the art of the anime.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:38 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, me too.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:18 AM
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

it came out in japan and thats when i first saw it thats why i started it and besides this is offical thread so CHILL OUT OH MY GOD. WHO CARES WHEN OR WERE IT STARTS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 11:45 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

As much as you don't see it, it does matter when it started because no one was able to respond to this EARLY thread until the show premiered.
So it was pretty pointless to make this thread when you did.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 12:38 AM
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

well were i live i can see all anime before it comes onto cartoonnetwork? Anyway does any one have a fav. charactor yet

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:54 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not everybody lives where you live.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:43 AM
Japanese_wolf52
Ninja in training

yes but it is from a store and it is called sam goody

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:44 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, it was pointless to do what you did. Nobody starts a thread, for something that doesn't exist yet. Plain and simple and common sense.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 12:33 AM