KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Vegito vs. Gogeta

Vegito vs. Gogeta
Started by: Spawnrules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawnrules
Tiger

Vegito vs. Gogeta

lets say they can both fight, i say vegito beats gogeata there both super saiyan 1

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:37 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Re: Vegito vs. Gogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spawnrules
lets say they can both fight, i say vegito beats gogeata there both super saiyan 1

vegeto was a stronger fusing.

stonger than the ring Fusion.

source: elder kai

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:39 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

sweet so he wins

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:40 PM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

its stated that fusion with the ear rings is stronger then the dance plus gogeta only last 30 min

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:42 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by thesilverspider
its stated that fusion with the ear rings is stronger then the dance plus gogeta only last 30 min
so you know dbz to huh rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:45 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

Originally posted by kgkg
so you know dbz to huh rolling on floor laughing smokin'

so what if he knows dbz i know dbz to

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:46 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Spawnrules
so what if he knows dbz i know dbz to

everyone that knows dbz gets free candy , and maybee some donuts

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:47 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Damn I don't get candy. This fight makes about as much sense to me as Doritos vs Cheetos.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 11:54 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

its a stupid fight since they both are goku+vegita.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:05 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

didnt i say that lets suppose if they could

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:05 AM
Mr.Biscuits

well vegito is a stronger fusion

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:07 AM
Spawnrules
Tiger

dragon dragon ball dragon ball zzzzzz

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 12:08 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

vegito is stronger

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 02:35 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sam_drugbringer

The Kai's say the earings are better, since they are perment so there is no time limit.

Also, Both their powers are able to be at highiest, so since goku is not slightly loweing his power, like he does when danceing, vegito is SLIGHTLY stronger.

I have no idea why this is on the comics board though.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:20 AM
sam_drugbringer is currently offline Click here to Send sam_drugbringer a Private Message Find more posts by sam_drugbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

No way. Gogeta totally beats Vegito.

Definitely. It honestly doesn't even matter who's stronger (besides, if there is a strength difference, it's MINISCULE as hell).

Goku is the FAR better fighter than Vegeta. So, since Goku controls Gogeta, he wins.

<--Also knows a buttload about DBZ.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:49 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

if you think gogeta is stronger then you dont know a butt load about dbz.its been said that the ear rings are more powerful then the dance.plus who said goku is in control no one really is since its a mix of both there personalities.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:55 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

if goes beyond a half hour gogeta is effed

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:56 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

and the fight will last more then 30 min since they tend 2 play around alot

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:59 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by thesilverspider
if you think gogeta is stronger then you dont know a butt load about dbz.its been said that the ear rings are more powerful then the dance.plus who said goku is in control no one really is since its a mix of both there personalities.

I never once said Gogeta was stronger.

I know it's a mix of the personalities, but my understanding was that Vegeta controlled Vegito and Goku controlled Gogeta.

My basis for this.

Fighting against Buu, Vegito took his sweet time and just toyed with him. When he could've easily destroyed Buu.

Say, who else in DBZ does that all the time? Oh yea, Vegeta. The most arrogant lifeform ever.

Now, in contrast. When Gogeta was formed during one of the movies (I forgot which one) to fight off that being that was beating the hell out of each of them alone, he just freakin got the job done. Just like Goku. I've never seen Goku just mess around with his dangerous opponent. He just lays them out.

That's exactly what Gogeta did. He just got the job done.

So, Vegeta controls Vegito, Goku controlss Gogeta.

So, Gogeta wins this fight.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:00 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

yea but in gt what did gogeta do yea exactly against the most dangerous of them all and he plays around until they deffuse

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:03 AM