KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Mutant X feral canine question

Mutant X feral canine question
Started by: Mac Murphy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mac Murphy

Mutant X feral canine question

Mutant X hosts a number of feral humans and their various breeds. Felines, canines, etc yet I have a question concerning the cainine feral species. It is known among fans that when feline ferals activate their powers their eyes take on the appearence of a cat's. Turning yellow or golden with a slit pupil. Naturally this is because a human eye looks very different from a cat's eye. Yet certain breeds of dog and even wolves have eyes almost identical to those of a human. I own a Malamute (large type of husky) and have often noticed that her eyes look exactly like those of a human. They have the same design and are the same shade of blue as those of a human. So when a feral canine activates their powers do their eyes change at all? If so how would they change and if not then what evidance would their be to prove the feral was using their powers?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:57 PM
Mac Murphy is currently offline Click here to Send Mac Murphy a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Murphy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

ok mutantx is my fav show. anyway i belive when the canine feral use's their power were eyes only chang color not the shape. or they turn like the bear bear feral red and theeyes become biger.the show when shalimar is infected by the feral in the woods and breenan tries to save her.look in that feral eyes and you will sovle your prob.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 06:22 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

maybe hair grows or howling. it could be just no way of knowing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 02:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote