KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fruit Basket thread

The Official Fruit Basket thread
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazy_c
Very Tired

Smile Fruits Basket

This is one of my fave animes. does anyone else like it?

Attachment: tohru480x80.gif
This has been downloaded 290 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:41 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

OH yeah Fruits Basket, cute anime....I like Shagure..or is that how you spell it?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 05:17 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Furuba is so cute yes I love it.

I think it's Shigure, Kitoky.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:34 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Ah okie Shigure....that sounds about right, thanks. smile

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 06:43 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misao39
^__^

aqyame is so funny laughing big grin laughing

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 10:41 AM
misao39 is currently offline Click here to Send misao39 a Private Message Find more posts by misao39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

yeh hes hilarious especially when hes around hatori cos hes the complete opposite to him rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 08:52 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

I haven't seen it yet. Whats it all about?

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:08 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

it's about a girl who goes to live with these three guys. she finds out that when they are hugged by a member of the opposite gender, they transform into zodiac animals.

my all time favorite anime. really. it's so cute!!!! tohru's a ditz, but it's great. hana's my fav character. i was actually her for halloween. i'm totally in love with shigure and yuki. but, i'm really obsessive. i've gotten all of the people in the anime club at school to like it too!!! yeah! fun.

last episode- major crying factor.

and, i do think akito's pretty good-looking, even though he's a total jerk.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:47 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

laughing what a cool plot...I'll try to look for the DVD in the store smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 02:28 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i hope they make another season of it cos the maga's still going in japan and i want more!!! I think they're gonna translate the manga into english too. me cant wait. yes

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:19 PM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

they should make an anime channel there. We have animax here...since all the people complained of not getting enough anime on TV; its always limited

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:02 AM
fungrl515

well, i live in a small town, so i can'r get the anime network, sadly. but, i love fruits basket. someone borrowed the third dvd from me and never returned it. they actually broke it!!! ah!!! so, i gotta go buy another. but, in the dvds, didn't they say they were thinking of making another season for anime? i hate the tohru/kyo pairing, so i hope she ends up with yuki.

the first fruits basket translated volume is in stores now!!! my friend just bought it. i'm buying it this weekend.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 02:26 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I watched a fansubbed version. do ya think they'll ever show it on tv? i hope she gets together with yuki too.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 07:15 PM
FBfan777
Woot!

Fruits Basket

I love Frutis Basket DVDs, but are they making more in English? If so do you know when they are coming out ?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 07:40 PM
FBfan777 is currently offline Click here to Send FBfan777 a Private Message Find more posts by FBfan777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FBfan777
Woot!

Smile Fruits Basket

I really like Fruits Basket, but does anyone know if they are having any more episodes in English? If so do you know when they are coming out in the U.S.?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 05:11 AM
FBfan777 is currently offline Click here to Send FBfan777 a Private Message Find more posts by FBfan777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

well they've made 26 episodes so far and the manga is still going so there's hope that they'll make more!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 01:57 PM
FBfan777
Woot!

big grin

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 02:01 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

what is fruits basket? what's it about?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 03:32 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

you do know theres already a thread for this right?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 04:46 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FBfan777
Woot!

I didn't know that there was...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 06:19 PM