KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » what anime character or anime is a reminder of yourself/your views

what anime character or anime is a reminder of yourself/your views
Started by: chibiruto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

Shocked what anime character or anime is a reminder of yourself/your views

what anime character is most like u? or what anime most (in your opinion) has the same veiws about things as u do?

(is this already a thread?)
(i didnt see it in the directory)
(crap, i hope i dont get shut down)

if ur just gonna be an @ss hole and say the things on a personal vendetta against me because ur jealous of my mad foruming skills then please dont post at all...but to all the anme loving non vendetta having fans please...post!

Attachment: untitledd.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:12 AM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Something like this has been done, but with the search feature down, it would be hard to find.

Hey buddy. Still using my siggy, I see.

Well, I'd say I'm most like any of the heartless anti-heroes (i.e. Sasuke, Kyou, Satoshi), who do have feelings deep down. Occassionally, I can also be fairly hyper and emotional (i.e. Daisuke, Naruto, Tohru).

Fun how I only mentioned one girl.... I seem to lean more towards the anime guys. But if I had to choose someone of my own gender, it would have to me one of the main characters from Sgt. Frog, an anime most people don't know about. And the character would have to be Natsumi.

Tough girl with a tomboy attitude. Don't you agree, Chibiruto?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 02:03 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Honestly, I would have to say: Rin, Fruits Basket.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:15 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Flag

I'm alot like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, strang cause i kinda look like him too.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 06:18 AM
Black Flag is currently offline Click here to Send Black Flag a Private Message Find more posts by Black Flag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

i'm like ed from cowboy bebob, crazy as hell!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:33 AM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Something like this has been done, but with the search feature down, it would be hard to find.

Hey buddy. Still using my siggy, I see.

Well, I'd say I'm most like any of the heartless anti-heroes (i.e. Sasuke, Kyou, Satoshi), who do have feelings deep down. Occassionally, I can also be fairly hyper and emotional (i.e. Daisuke, Naruto, Tohru).

Fun how I only mentioned one girl.... I seem to lean more towards the anime guys. But if I had to choose someone of my own gender, it would have to me one of the main characters from Sgt. Frog, an anime most people don't know about. And the character would have to be Natsumi.

Tough girl with a tomboy attitude. Don't you agree, Chibiruto?

i do indeed...

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:00 AM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

edward elric or inuyasha for me

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I consider myself a cross between Kanone Hilbert and Eyes Rutherford from Spiral.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 08:10 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please excuse my ignorance, I don't know what category my favorite fits into but here I come. "The sequel of Mazinger Z. New super robot Great Mazinger fought against the Mikene Kingdom of underworld which tried to rule the world. The hero, Tetsuya Tsurugi, had been taken the special education to become a superb warrior since his childhood."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 08:41 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote