KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Vash the Stampede runs a gauntlet

Vash the Stampede runs a gauntlet
Started by: ssj_naraku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ssj_naraku

Vash the Stampede runs a gauntlet

The Humanoid Typhoon Vash the Stamped runs a gauntlet. He has wolfwoods cross gun and can only use his angel arm one time.

1. The Punisher w/ all type of weapons

2. T-101 and Robocop

3. Solid Snake and Raiden in a thier type of enviorment(ex. places to hide etc.)

4. Mugen

5. Grey fox as seen in Metal Gear Solid. (The badass ninja)

6. Alucard

7. Sesshomaru

Have Fun cool

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:11 AM
ssj_naraku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj_naraku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj_naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj_naraku

This is my first so if this sucks dont bash me to bad.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 09:11 AM
ssj_naraku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj_naraku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj_naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

im not sure exactly what im supposed to do, i havnt seen much vash and all, but alucard owns them alll, ez................can u explain what were supposed to do for the illiterate noobs such as i

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:07 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

He'll get as far as Alucard and no further. Even with a direct hit from Vash's angel arm, Alucard would survive.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:57 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj_naraku

quote: (post)
Originally posted by boobsmagee
im not sure exactly what im supposed to do, i havnt seen much vash and all, but alucard owns them alll, ez................can u explain what were supposed to do for the illiterate noobs such as i

Vash has to go against all these guys on the list starting from first to last, and you decide if he can make it all the way or which one of them would take him out.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:09 AM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

he'd last till 3. Solid Snake doesn't take no crap.

I mean, I like Vash, but he jokes around tooooo much wink

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:09 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Vash owns Solid Snake

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:51 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

Originally posted by ssj_naraku
Vash has to go against all these guys on the list starting from first to last, and you decide if he can make it all the way or which one of them would take him out.

oh ic

hmmm im not sure hed get past robo cop, when i was i kid rofl, i used to love the movie, i remember a special movie, not as big as most of them, where another robocop was made, and he was made bullet proof, so u got a fire proof, bullet proof, almost car proof, robo cop, and vash really take him out with his guns.......
i doubt it

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:57 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

gets to six then dies.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:01 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

Originally posted by Black Adam
gets to six then dies.

no way, think bout what i said, even if he got past robo, i think hed be
tooo beaten to take on snake, and if he had snake, no way hed pass numba four hed be beaten into submission, and, along with the invincible robo, hes got to dodge, t101

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 09:08 PM
Quincy
Debaser

He could take Punisher. But I'm thinking he wouldn't beat Term and Robocop. Considering they are...BULLET-PROOF. But let's see, he would probably have to use his angel arm on them. Thus wasting it.

He could then take Snake and Raiden. But would then be killed by Mugen. Mugen is a master swordsman and a great martial artist. His speed and Vash's speed would cancel each other out, but if Vash isn't shooting to kill, Mugen would simply sword slice his ass.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:08 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Agrees with Quincy. Vash never shoots to kill unless he is forced too. And he jokes around way too much i doubt he would use his Angel Arm. He might Injure Punisher and go on to T- 101 and Robocop. But Punisher is most likly to sneek up on his ass and Bazooka him. Now i doubt he will get to Mugen. And Raiden in his enviorment and Vash doesn't shoot to kill come on. If we're talking about the guy from Mortal Kombat then it's over. And Sesshomaru would kill his ass easily. And Alucard would too.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:29 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

raiden from metal gear solid.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:49 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

he is forced to kill in this situation, so he would probably make it up to alucard.... btw, which alucard do you mean? Castlevania or Hellsing?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:33 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

................Vash.......... he is a ........girl-crazy crybaby, a pacifist and occasionally an idiot. He is actually extremely intelligent, has superhuman reflexes and agility, perfect muscle control, blurring speed over short distances, demonstrating the ability to dodge point-blank bullets on several occasions. Vash shows complete focus and control when the chips are down.

So I don't know..................

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:59 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Is Vash willing to kill ? If so he should get to 6 and then get ripped to shreds.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 10:02 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

You guys agree with me that he would have to use his angel arm on T-101 and Robocop right?

I still think Mugen could take him.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:35 PM