KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Naruto...plz read this

Naruto...plz read this
Started by: konte66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
konte66

Naruto...plz read this

ok why do ppl like naruto so much i mean its just some ninja stuff i mean we all porbally knew about ninjas when we were young (or still are young) but c`mon all they did was add charkra and jutsu and showed ninja weapons but remove all that and there just plain old ninjas we knew about!!!!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:19 PM
konte66 is currently offline Click here to Send konte66 a Private Message Find more posts by konte66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Your just full of complaints aren't you? Ninjas are cool. Always have been always will be, and thats the bottom line. (Although the characters in naruto are really more glorified samurai than ninja, because they arn't stealth assasins). Its obvious you don't like this type of anime so just avoid it. Also, there are other board topics that can be used to express you hate, yuo don't have to make a topic about every anime you don't like.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:44 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

Re: Naruto...plz read this

quote: (post)
Originally posted by konte66
ok why do ppl like naruto so much i mean its just some ninja stuff i mean we all porbally knew about ninjas when we were young (or still are young) but c`mon all they did was add charkra and jutsu and showed ninja weapons but remove all that and there just plain old ninjas we knew about!!!!

I once asked a question like that. I asked why is harry potter so damn popular. Somebody told me to read the books and find out for my self. I read the books and now I’m a big fan.

You either haven’t seen the show, don’t understand the show, or just don’t like the show but it is a very good show that deals with some of the most basic and powerful emotions such as abandonment, Pride, Revenge, Love, Hate, Pain, struggle, desire, and pretty much every other emotion known.

Naruto has more characters and character depth than any other anime that I'm aware of.

So if you want to know why naruto is so good watch the show but don’t watch the English dubbed version it is utter garbage.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:51 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There's a Naruto thread, you know.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t24981.html

And for the record, ninja were never as 'badass' as people seem to think they are. Do some research.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Thank you for providing a link Lana.

Use the link to talk about Naruto.

Closing.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 09:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote