KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread.

The Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread.
Started by: FragileHaloRyuu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Anyone out there gotta deck? I do, unfortunately, my strongest monster is Wingedweaver.

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:18 AM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I do

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:27 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Now, be honest, what's your strongest card? Have you ever "dueled" anyone?

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:01 AM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiyana_ayame

I do. My strongest card i think is my Blue eyes and yes i have dueled someone, my best friend who also baught the deck. (She got Yugi's and i got Kaiba's, we buy new cards every now and then)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:51 PM
kiyana_ayame is currently offline Click here to Send kiyana_ayame a Private Message Find more posts by kiyana_ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Oh I want one...Wingedweaver has an attack of only 2750. I have 5 cards with over 2000 attack points. And I think 20 over 1500. But I have some rare magic, trap, and monster cards. And I am fully capable of restoring my life points.

Do you have any other cards from the anime. I have quite a few, but I didn't start out with a starter deck.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:34 AM
kiyana_ayame

I have loads of Yu-gi-oh cards i've been collecting then for a while now and i have wingweaver to. Me and my mate always duel its great because we have all these inside jokes because of then that no one else understands.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:48 PM
kiyana_ayame is currently offline Click here to Send kiyana_ayame a Private Message Find more posts by kiyana_ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

That's cool. There's only one person I could duel with and he'll be gone in the spring.

So, did you guys ever have a time when there was a "Heart of the Cards" speech? I am still trying to find out just want kind of drugs the people at 4Kiddies are on. That makes no sense.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:56 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

My brother has loads of yu-gi-oh cards cos my other brother works in argos and hes always bringing home those little packets of cards and selling them to him for rip-off prices and my little brother is ten and not very bright so he doesnt know hes being ripped-off laughing

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:29 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiyana_ayame

Oh god those speaches they make me giggle. Have you heard some of the songs that are made for Yu-Gi-Oh? they are sooo funny

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:42 PM
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Yeah, those people are definitely whacked out on something. Did you hear dub for Shaman King! That theme song is '80s and completely loathesome.

A kid at my school does that. Except I got about 8 packs for five bucks.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:20 PM
kiyana_ayame

Some of the songs i've heard though, they are so funny like "Heart of the cards" and "World of Yu-Gi-Oh" and the one which started it all off with me "Face up Face down" they are so funny have you heard them?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:45 PM
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

I've heard "Heart of the Cards." After that I stayed away from the music.

Do you have any of the games? I've got Forbidden Memories.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:45 AM
kiyana_ayame

No i've never played any of the games. Are they any good? Who's your favourite character?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:50 PM
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

I've just played Forbidden Memories. I think they've got at leat six including the Dugeon Dice Monster video games. Forbidden Memories is okay, but it gets dull quick. I am just angry Isis was in it, but Malik wasn't.

Hey, do you know of the episode when Yami's dueling one of the Big Five and Kuriboh was his deck master? What happened in the last episode of the duel?

Basically, how did the battle end?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:31 AM
Lord Shadow Z

He moved Kuriboh to the field and added this magical rainbow card to him. He then summoned Gaia the Fierce Knight and used him to ride over the rainbow to attack Gansley's life points directly

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:58 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Ah, I see. I keep missing the third episode. I don't suppose anyone could tell me what happened over the last two weeks. I kept over sleeping.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 09:07 PM
fungrl515

lol. poor you. i have a great deck, but only one of my friends plays it with me, but she goes to a different school. and, i d it in secret, as it is considered... stupid at my school.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 09:52 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I've got a couple of friends that duel me around my area and I'm pretty good at dueling (when my first hand is all magic cards I break down and cry though)

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:20 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

My strongest card is the Blue Eyes but I also have the Toon monsters, Dark Magician, Summoned Skull and Relinquished. I duel Lord Shadow Z a lot and Lord Mortis and Lord Vegellamy. I've got about two hundred cards so my deck's pretty damm strong. evil face

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:31 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

My strongest cards are Dark Magician, Summoned Skull, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Guardian Grarl, Great Maju Garzett, The Tri-Horned Dragon and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 09:48 AM