KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Animated Goku vs. Animated Superman

Animated Goku vs. Animated Superman
Started by: Guilty Gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Animated Goku vs. Animated Superman

Who wins?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 03:01 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Animated Superman wasn't really that strong. Goku could take him.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 04:28 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Animated Superman wasn't really that strong. Goku could take him.

Indeed so...

The comic Supes would stand a chance, but this right here isn't really fair competition. stick out tongue One Kamehameha Wave, and Supes from the animated series is down for the count.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 04:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BinaryCleric

There's already a thread on this in the Superman forum. Click here

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 06:37 PM
BinaryCleric is currently offline Click here to Send BinaryCleric a Private Message Find more posts by BinaryCleric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yes, take a stronger version of Goku vs. a weaker version of Superman.

Only way you can hope to win.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 08:00 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't even think Goku would win against this version of Superman because he's holding back, like he said in the last episode of JLU.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:58 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
I don't even think Goku would win against this version of Superman because he's holding back, like he said in the last episode of JLU.

It still wasn't enough to beat Darkseid though, so meh.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 12:25 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Yes, take a stronger version of Goku vs. a weaker version of Superman.

Only way you can hope to win.
Same can be said about Manga Goku vs. Comic Superman. wink

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:14 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It still wasn't enough to beat Darkseid though, so meh.

He only threw one "super" punch & besides that, Darkseid is a God.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:58 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan

true, when supes let loose, he punched ds and sent him flying through buildings, then he moved so fast and hammerd ds to the ground before he could recover.

but then again, so what? isn't that how the dragonball z anime crew fight all the time?

i'd have to give this to goku as he showed more destructive powers in the anime as comparted to cartoon supes

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 05:57 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, yes, they fight like this all the time but they aren't even as durable as any version of Superman.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 06:12 AM
gogogadgetgo

animated superman isnt as durable as his comic counterpart though. he got beat up a lot in jl and jlu. wonderwoman gave him a good smacking, so did captain marvel. now there was a great episode, one of my favs.

if goku can dode supes and refrain from geting smacked, he'd most definitly can put supes down. but if he tries to stand up to supes punches and see if he can take it (which he does on occasions.) he's gonna get mauled.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 06:39 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was holding back EVERYTIME he got "beat up". The only time he kind of wasn't holding back was during the last episode of JLU.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 06:58 AM
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
He was holding back EVERYTIME he got "beat up". The only time he kind of wasn't holding back was during the last episode of JLU.

good point. strenght wise and speed wise, we could argue that he was holding back, but durability wise, he's not as tough as comic superman. you can't really say he's holding back coz how can you hold back your natural durability? unless supes has control over his bio aura and his body density.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 07:37 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think some people were debating about that on another site but I don't think you can. But he's still more durable than Goku.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 02:34 PM
gogogadgetgo

i agree. supes is more durable. if its a pure fist fight, goku is definitly going down. i'd say goku's best bet is to blind supes temprarily with solar flare then finish him of with a kamehameha.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 08:17 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Thsi goes to Gku deffinately, campare anything cartoon supes has done in a fight to what anime goku has done and goku wipes the floor with him. Capt Marvel vs supes figh for example, at the start of the fight the two fly at eahc other and simultaniesly hit each other causeing all the windows in the buildings around them to shatter.... big woop!! Goku and Rildo do the same thing but the buildings around them are destroyed and a huge creator forms below them !! Goku wins this hands down

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 01:18 AM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIshOOX0-lA That Superman One shots Goku everyday.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 01:30 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

goku instantly. that superman could barely punch people through buildings. he couldn't even lift an island or make the planet or surrounding area shake. goku 1 shots him and/or speedblitz's. so much rape its not even funny

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 02:13 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by chickenlover98
that superman could barely punch people through buildings.

orly?

he couldn't even lift an island or make the planet or surrounding area shake.

Eh, I've seen Supes do both of those in the animated series too... but I'm too lazy to go look for a video of him doing that stuff. stick out tongue

goku 1 shots him and/or speedblitz's. so much rape its not even funny

Meh. I suppose...

Pretty much any canon Superman beats Goku with ease though, especially Pre-Crisis.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 02:23 AM