KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Best Swordfighter

Best Swordfighter
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

Best Swordfighter

Who do you think is the best swordfighter in all of anime?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:30 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hawk Eyed Mihawk.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:31 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Wait, is this about who is the strongest sword figher in all of anime, the most skilled sword fighter, ot is just for people to list their favorite sword fighters? Because, Future Trunks from DBZ could technically be counted as a sword fighter (even though its more like he's just a guy who has a sword), and he would probably one of the strongest, if not the strongest, sword fighter in anime, if we are simply just looking for the strongest one. In terms of skill, it would be a different story, because it would be a measure of how well one can use the sword (in which case most Bleach character would be elimiated, IMO, since most of them rely more on spirit energy, rather than actual skills with a sword). Rurouni Kenshin has some of the best sword fighters in anime, in terms of pure skill, and it also has some of my most favorite sword fighters in manga/anime cool .

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:36 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

The most skilled

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:37 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

rurouni kenshin IMO. although urahara has some skills. not all their attacks are spirit force. ofcourse they defeat anyone without it but when fighting someone who matches their spirit force skill comes into play

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:39 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superkronick92
The most skilled

Well, in that case, I would have to go with Hiko Seijiro from Rurouni Kenshin. He is without a doubt, both the strongest, and most skilled, swordsman in all of Rurouni Kenshin. And, he has the most skill out of any swordsman that I have seen in any manga or anime so far. Guts from Berserk seems like he may be a good candidate for that title as well, but unfortunately, I have only read the 1st volume of the Berserk manga, so I hardly know what he is capable of, but I see a lot of potential in his skills and abilities. From what I have seen of Hawk Eyes Mihawk so far in One Piece (and don't critisize me or anything, because I have only seen the first 81 episodes of One Piece so far; so, I won't know what stuff he may show later), he has only really relied on the power of his Devil's Fruit, so I cannot properly judge his actual skills yet. Zoro seems to have some pretty good skills, but he doesn't seem to have any sword techniques as skilled as those of some of the RK characters (also, this is only from what I have seen of him so far). Although, he is much stronger than any RK character, just based on his pure physical strength. Anyways, that's my opinion on the best sword fighter in manga/anime, and it stands firm for right now, until I see a sword fighter with more skill than Hiko cool .

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:45 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mihawk has a Devil's Fruit? I think Kenpachi from Bleach is a good choice, he uses a style with strong, fast, and effective slashes and stabs, and is one of the best swordsman in Bleach.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:53 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Caerula Sanguis is the most skilled by a long shot.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:24 AM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Don't forget Afro,Kambei,Kyuzo,Jin,and Kariya Kagetoki as they should all be mentioned.Mugen is skilled but his battles seem to be won more so through his stamina. At the moment I can't say who's the most skilled, I have yet to see Samurai Deeper Kyo or Peacemaker Kurogane.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:27 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

kenshin for skill.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:01 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

kenshin again. he just has so much skill, he was the best samurai in japan.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:14 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by chickenlover98
rurouni kenshin IMO. although urahara has some skills. not all their attacks are spirit force. ofcourse they defeat anyone without it but when fighting someone who matches their spirit force skill comes into play

Kenshin's the best

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Mihawk has a Devil's Fruit?

No.

sig by willRules

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:28 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't think he did. Samurai Jack is a contender also.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:02 PM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Originally posted by Black Adam
No.

I thought they mentioned that he possessed the power of the Devil's Fruit, in episode 24 of One Piece. Either way, I don't really know much about him, since I'm only on episode 81 of One Piece.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:15 PM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Originally posted by chickenlover98
kenshin again. he just has so much skill, he was the best samurai in japan.

It is commonly believed by most Rurouni Kenshin fans, that Hiko was the strongest and most skilled swordsman in all of Japan, even above Kenshin. If you read the end of the manga, the reason for thinking that should be made clear, as to why he is the ultimate master of the Hiten Mitsurugi style.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:17 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shishio>Kenshin in swordskill.

Also, Mihawk does not have a Devil Fruit, it is pure skill.

Samurai Jack swordfights gods dudes, and he is a mortal man with just a suped up sword.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:34 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. Jack is pretty much at the top of sword fighters as far as mortals are concerned. The people in Bleach don't "sword fight", they take there swords and make one or two heavy strikes, then stop and laugh then use a power. Naruto pretty much doesn't use any swords either, so it'd come down to Kenshin and Jack.. and it's already been decided that Jack would win.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Shishio Makoto...easily.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:02 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Afro Samurai FTW

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:11 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote