KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Wargreymon vs Metal Garurumon

Wargreymon vs Metal Garurumon
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Wargreymon vs Metal Garurumon

These two powerful digimon go head to head, no one to break them up or stop them this time...they are going all out, who wins?

Old Post May 22nd, 2008 10:41 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would say Wargreymon, he is faster IMO, and more mobile.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

They already fought and they were complete equals. WarGreymon is stronger in melee attacks but MetalGarurumon has far superior firepower. They are equal.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:46 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
They already fought and they were complete equals. WarGreymon is stronger in melee attacks but MetalGarurumon has far superior firepower. They are equal.

Eventually one would have to win though

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 08:16 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

hmm i cant remeber much about digimon sicne i aitn watche dit sicne i was oike 12, but i say wargreymon, i like dinos big grin plus when they fus ein the movie, there awsome

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:49 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I remember that part, that part really excited me I was like 'OMG OMG they are joining together!!!' laughing out loud I'm such a nerd, I agree that wargreymon would win though...I remember seeing them fight, saw the episode yesterday

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:21 PM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

lol i actaulyl wen topn youtube and say wargreymon and metal garurumon fuse to omnimon ( omegamon) how cool, the music is awsome, Digimon hmm. for kids but the movie is damn cool big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 10:00 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

wargreymon, if you are considering all incarnation. wargreymon burst mode and the complete crimson version of the burst deigivolution called firegreymon{or watever it was} that defeated yggdrasil would own any version of normal wargreymon. also the god version of wargreymon which was created by yygdrassil as on of its failsafes revealed in the battle against barbmon wud also destroy any metalgarurumon.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:58 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

That's ShineGreymon, not Wargreymon.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:37 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

wargreymon turns into wargreymon nurst mode, incompletely, but when it acheives the full burst tranformation then it turns into shinegreymon. so its still the same ol agumon which is why i choose him.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:44 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Nope. That is not true at all. WarGreymon has no burst mode, incomplete or otherwise. ShineGreymon doesn't have to be burst mode. It is distinct. They don't even have the same evolution lines. The diverge at champion. Not the same at all.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 04:48 AM
leonheartmm

what the HECK are you talking about. wargreymon HAS a burst digivolution where you got those mirror like things around him. and irrespective, they are all agumon so there.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 12:57 PM
King Kandy

I challenge you to provide one source for WarGreymon having a Burst Evolution. Come on. Try.

This fight is MetalGarurumon vs. WarGreymon, NOT ShineGreymon, NOT ShineGreymon Burst Mode, NOT VictoryGreymon or ChaosWarGreymon. Only WarGreymon.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 03:55 PM
Pyron_Express
Nowhere to run

Maybe he's talking about Wargreymon X-Antibody.

Anyways, Wargreymon is more maneuverable and obviously more powerful physically.(lifted a house up; Puppetmon's house)

However, i'll give Metalgarurumon the speed advantage, since he has the Blue-Digizoid, which allows to fly at tremendous speeds. Wargreymon would also need to watch out for Metalgarurumon's 'Cocytus Breath' since it reaches absolute zero.

But overall, i'll give it to Wargreymon.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 10:15 AM
Pyron_Express is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Express a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Express Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

It would be hard to confuse Burst Mode with X... I mean really, one gives you a burning-type aura and the other makes you more sleek and pointy.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 04:21 PM
Pyron_Express
Nowhere to run

Lol, well i just read his/her posts..and It does seem he/she is talking about Shinegreymon...LMAO

After i think about it, i wonder who would win between Shinegreymon BM and Wargreymon X.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:10 PM
Pyron_Express is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Express a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Express Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

ShineGreymon Easily. He is more Omnimon level.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:55 PM
Pyron_Express
Nowhere to run

Hmm how would he be Omegamon lvl?

In Digimon x evolution Wargreymon X was able to fight Omegamon without getting his butt raped. I honestly thought he did well agasint Omegamon.

He also has some good durability like when Omegamon blasted him through like 5 or so mountains(or large mesas) and he didnt even have a scratch on him.

Lol i think we need a Digimon Vs. Digimon thread. To settle this kind of off-topic fights.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 12:45 AM
King Kandy

ShineGreymon and WarGreymon are equal. But BM and X are not analogous, X is a small transition that provides a decent growth in power, BM is like a completely new level of digivolution that far, far surpasses most megas.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 12:52 AM