KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » 5-year old Pan vs Freeza (100%)

5-year old Pan vs Freeza (100%)
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

5-year old Pan vs Freeza (100%)

We all know that mightymask (Goten and Trunks) in their base, restricted by eachother's motoric fought C18 a standstill (or close enough.) Trunks were 9 and Goten were 8, each more powerful than C18, who was more powerful than the combinded forces of the Z-fighters after have trained 3 years after Freeza saga.

Goten = C18 > Ssj Vegeta and Ssj Mirai Trunks > Ssj Goku > Freeza (100%)

Now, it suprized me that 5 year old Pan lapped the world to what Goku considered "pretty fast." Then I though of Freeza, whom on Namek wasn't as fast (it took a long time for him to get back to his ship.)

So who'd win Pan or Freeza?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 12:12 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Freeza being smarter and evil could probably win even though he's weaker. Pan would be to childish and playing around to really do anything and Freeza would destroy the planet if it really came down to that.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:30 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Freeza's power level was 12,000,000 at his max right?So you are saying Pan who couldnt even go super saiyan 1 power level was higher?After a while dragonball became stupid..it contradicted itself every episode it seemed.All of the z warriors including cyborg/android 18 held back in the world martial arts tournament so there is no way to know if trunks or goten were stronger. not to mention as i said Dragonball contradicts itself alot.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 04:47 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Android 18 held back against Trunks and Goten.

Freeza wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 05:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Frieza wins, Pan is nothing !!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:02 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Android 18 held back against Trunks and Goten.

No she didn't, she even said that if the blast they fiered as Supersaiyajins hit her she'd die.

And Freeza was 120,000,000 accordin to the Daizenshuu.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 04:48 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And SSJ Goku was 160,000,000.

Really? Was this in the manga, cause I can't remember her sayin that.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 07:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Ssj Goku (first time) was 150,000,000

- Daizenshuu, manga handbook by Toriyama

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 08:06 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Astner
Ssj Goku (first time) was 150,000,000

- Daizenshuu, manga handbook by Toriyama
Kiss my ass. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 08:34 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Kiss my ass. laughing out loud

Reported!

(please log in to view the image)

- Confirmation (my own.)

Last edited by Astner on Jun 10th, 2008 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 09:08 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Astner
Reported!

I was jokin man. erm

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 09:11 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

hmm those power levels look weird

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 10:56 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

So Goku's power jumped from 180,000 when fighting captain Ginyu to 150.000.000 million in only a few days?I seen so called offical power guides by Toriyama stating Goku at super saiyan 1 had a power level of 15,000,000 and Freeza maximum power level was 12,000,000.If anything this show how stupid Dragonball Z was.
Vegeta was in his 20's when he first got on planet Namek right and his power levl was about 23,000 but by the time he faced Freeza the first time his power level was about 530.000 and the second time his power level was over a 1,000,000.In his first 20 plus years of being alive Vegeta only managed to get his power to 20,000 or so thousand but in less than a week he managed to increase his power level to over a million?Do you see how stupid that is?But lets say Freeza's power is 120.000.000 then how could a child like Pan who can't even go supersaiyan beat him.

I got the uncut japanese version of dragonball z and 18 never said she would be kille by Goten and Trunks.18 was holding back like all of the adult z warriors during the martial arts tournament

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 10:59 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Fair discussion and thread.

Please, no flaming other members.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:08 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Go Pan!
Though she was a lot cooler in GT.
I say she wins.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:25 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

I didnt insult anyone i said Dragonball Z was pretty stupid with its power levels

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 03:01 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

nooo Frieza deffinately wins this !! Pan is noooo wheer near Friezas strength GT or not

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:18 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Goku was 3,000,000 after his zenkai (post Ginyu fight.) He used kaiŽO ken 10 against Freeza's 50% form, which means he was 30M, while Freeza was 60M, he went KaiŽOken 20 once to get to the same level and damage him. At Ssj he could take on Freeza 100%.

Goten must have been in the billions at his base (he was equal to C18.)
If Pan (younger) is close to that she'd probably win.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 01:59 PM
big juggy man

Goku was 3,000,000 after his zenkai (post Ginyu fight.) He used kaiŽO ken 10 against Freeza's 50% form, which means he was 30M, while Freeza was 60M, he went KaiŽOken 20 once to get to the same level and damage him. At Ssj he could take on Freeza 100%.

Goten must have been in the billions at his base (he was equal to C18.)
If Pan (younger) is close to that she'd probably win

As i said i seen websites that said Goku supersaiyan 1 had a power level of 15.000.000 and that was suppose to be official.Apparently you dont get what i am saying.How stupid is it to have a characters power increase that much so easily?Peoples power level jumped all over the place in dragonball so you dont really know what is official even from so called official sites.But here are a few so called official sites and all of them say what i have been saying Freeza at 100 percent had power level of 12,000,000 and Goku at super saiyan 1 was 15,000,000

http://www.myfavoritegames.com/drag...PowerLevels.htm

http://www.dbzn.net/powerlevels/intro.shtml

Astner you said Goku power level was 3 million after he fought Captain Ginyu but only 180,000 going Kaiokan before?So his power jumped that high after one fight right?So no other saiyan before Goku and Vegeta never got hurt during a battle?Why didnt any other saiyan power jump this much like you claimed Goku's did?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 01:29 AM
NemeBro

The Daizenshu is canon. Goku's powerlevel was 150,000,000.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 01:32 AM