KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Itachi Vs Teresa of the Faint Smile

Itachi Vs Teresa of the Faint Smile
Started by: Seer Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Itachi Vs Teresa of the Faint Smile

Wouldnt that be epic? big grin Who would win?

Naruto Itachi Vs. Claymore Teresa

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:44 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Can't Itachi just like...Look at her and mindrape her or incinerate her? laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 02:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid Durandal
Restricted

Account Restricted

In all honesty, Teresa would kill Itachi before he could look at her.....that's assuming he would even be able to see her at all.

Thanks ScarletSpeed for the Sig

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:05 PM
Solid Durandal is currently offline Click here to Send Solid Durandal a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Durandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

How? Itachi's sharingan lets him perceive incredibly fast motion easily.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:31 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid Durandal
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDIT

Last edited by Solid Durandal on Sep 9th, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:43 PM
Solid Durandal is currently offline Click here to Send Solid Durandal a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Durandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Teresa is not that fast.

Claymore character's speed is VERY overrated.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid Durandal
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Teresa went 100% she would be

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:17 AM
NemeBro

Teresa would be dead before she ever went there.

Tsukiyomi+Amaterasu=Cheap win.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:25 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Round #1- Teresa unsheathes her sword, then is caught in a genjutsu.

Round #2- Teresa looks at Itachi and prepers for the ultimate rush. She gets caught in a genjutsu.

Round #3 Teresa slices Itachi's hand off. Then gets caught in a genjutsu.

Round# 5 She just gets caught in a genjutsu.

Round #6- Teresa rushes at Itachi and, on the way there, is caught in a genjutsu.

Round #7 She throws her controller to the floor, claims that the game sucks and Itachi is rigged, tries to take the game out and put in Soul Calibur, then gets caught in a genjutsu.

So on and so fourth.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 07:28 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Fair enough.

But the real question is, will Teresa be getting any Uchiha dick when this is over?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 10:02 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Teresa is not that fast.

Claymore character's speed is VERY overrated.

She and some of the other Claymore are faster than you give them credit for. Not saying she would win this. I know nothing about Itachi, so saying I think she can take him would be bullshit

Originally posted by Solid Durandal
If Teresa went 100% she would be

Possibly, but increasing Yuki takes time. From what I gathered, she has none. For her going to 10% from 0% took a few seconds.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Sep 10th, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 10:50 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
She and some of the other Claymore are faster than you give them credit for. Not saying she would win this. I know nothing about Itachi, so saying I think she can take him would be bullshit

I have never seen you say bullshit.

This confuses me, yet arouses me at the same time.

But anyway, yes they are overrated, when it comes to the point where a single Claymore can attack Goku to the point where Goku is defenseless(I'm sorry, but LOL) and that any Claymore can easily kill Ganon, they are being overrated.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 12:46 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I have not had sex in a while. It does things to your head no expression [My signature also makes me feel more cruel and vulgar evil face]

And that is not overrating the Claymore. That is underrating Goku and Ganon. The Claymore warriors are stronger than most give them credit to be, but are not strong enough to take out some of the characters that Claymore fans claim them capable of taking out.

Anyone with high durability, on par speed or precognition [Given they have matching skills in order to put their precognition to good use] stand a fair chance against them.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Sep 11th, 2008 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 12:48 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I have not had sex in a while. It does things to your head no expression [My signature also makes me feel more cruel and vulgar evil face]

And that is not overrating the Claymore. That is underrating Goku and Ganon. The Claymore warriors are stronger than most give them credit to be, but are not strong enough to take out some of the characters that Claymore fans claim them capable of taking out.

Anyone with high durability, on par speed or precognition [Given they have matching skills in order to put their precognition to good use] stand a fair chance against them.
1. We will have to fix that then.

2. IMO, their speed is about Bleach level, with the fastest maybe being Bankai Ichigo in speed. But saying a Claymore can beat Goku, well that miss is a big no no. Hell...I think someone argued they are faster than Superman.

3. So in other words, a Jedi? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 07:32 PM
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

2. IMO, their speed is about Bleach level, with the fastest maybe being Bankai Ichigo in speed.

Bleh, most aren't Bleach level speed, unless they've done something recently in the new chapters.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 08:25 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well I was generally regarding the fastest being able to hang with some Bleachers.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 08:29 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1. We will have to fix that then.

2. IMO, their speed is about Bleach level, with the fastest maybe being Bankai Ichigo in speed. But saying a Claymore can beat Goku, well that miss is a big no no. Hell...I think someone argued they are faster than Superman.

3. So in other words, a Jedi? laughing out loud
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Bleh, most aren't Bleach level speed, unless they've done something recently in the new chapters.

2. While most arent, some surely are from what Bleach clips I have seen. And considering the clips I have seen was during a Bleach Vs. Claymore thread revolving speed, I assume they are the fastest feats to date. And when I am talking about Claymore speed, I am talking about the extreme cases: Irene, Teresa, Miria, Flora and Lion King. I know too little about Guko to debate it, but can for sure say that they are not faster than Superman. They are sufficient enough to seem as if they are as fast, but they are far from it. Just because both move faster than the eye can read, doesnt mean they are as fast stick out tongue

3. Why yes, certainly. If the Jedi can react quickly enough and successfully get a grasp of the Claymore trough the force, he could kill her. Although excuse me for saying, even though they do have precognition, many Jedi might lack the required reactiontime to fend of in time. And also, it would depend on the Claymore. An Abyssal would certainly defeat most Jedi, and I do not think even a Jedi could fight Miria or some Awakened Ones.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 10:32 AM
NemeBro

2. While most arent, some surely are from what Bleach clips I have seen. And considering the clips I have seen was during a Bleach Vs. Claymore thread revolving speed, I assume they are the fastest feats to date. And when I am talking about Claymore speed, I am talking about the extreme cases: Irene, Teresa, Miria, Flora and Lion King. I know too little about Guko to debate it, but can for sure say that they are not faster than Superman. They are sufficient enough to seem as if they are as fast, but they are far from it. Just because both move faster than the eye can read, doesnt mean they are as fast stick out tongue

3. Why yes, certainly. If the Jedi can react quickly enough and successfully get a grasp of the Claymore trough the force, he could kill her. Although excuse me for saying, even though they do have precognition, many Jedi might lack the required reactiontime to fend of in time. And also, it would depend on the Claymore. An Abyssal would certainly defeat most Jedi, and I do not think even a Jedi could fight Miria or some Awakened Ones.
1. Well Goku can like, fly so fast that he can hit someone and send them flying like a hundred feet and then appear right behind them and send them back with a punch or kick, among others.

2. You don't know much about Jedi then. stick out tongue

Sidious while fighting Luke was moving so fast a fellow Force user could not see their movements.

General Grievous can strike like 16 times in a second.

Mace Windu is so fast his strikes appear to be like a hurricane of saber swings or some shit.

Hell...Mace Windu defeated hundred of battle droids with H2H and did so with speed and skill. no expression

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 09:17 PM
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

Sidious while fighting Luke was moving so fast a fellow Force user could not see their movements.

General Grievous can strike like 16 times in a second.

Mace Windu is so fast his strikes appear to be like a hurricane of saber swings or some shit.

God damn EU novels that wank off to every character. mad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 12:04 AM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not all EU is that bad.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:15 AM