KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » SS4 Gogeta and Kid Buu vs SS4 Vegito and LSS Broly

Team 1 or Team 2?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team 1 2 25.00%
Team 2 6 75.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SS4 Gogeta and Kid Buu vs SS4 Vegito and LSS Broly
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

SS4 Gogeta and Kid Buu vs SS4 Vegito and LSS Broly

I think this would be a hell of a battle. Some of the best anime fighters ever, IMO. Gogeta at SS4 and Kid Buu vs Vegito at SS4 and Broly at LSS. Who wins?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 03:04 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BetaProxy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you pretty muched stacked it so that Broly would win. Its a close one but overall (well not really) vegito and Broly win. The weakest link in this one in my honest opinion is kid buu.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 03:17 AM
BetaProxy is currently offline Click here to Send BetaProxy a Private Message Find more posts by BetaProxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

why do you keep using broly and gogeta in your threads?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 03:50 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team 2..broly and buu are pretty much useless here..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 03:55 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by k1Lla441
why do you keep using broly and gogeta in your threads?

because they are cool. Why do you even care. Mind your own buisness. I am sick and tired of you asking that on every thread I start.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 03:17 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Gogeta and buu

bye

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 04:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
because they are cool. Why do you even care. Mind your own buisness. I am sick and tired of you asking that on every thread I start.

i only asked it in 2 of your threads. and a just because a character is cool doesnt mean that using that person in every thread will make it successful

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 08:36 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Well I started it and you can't do shit stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 08:37 PM
NemeBro

Broly can beat either on team 1.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 08:49 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

This is just Gogeta vs Vegito. Buu could possibly play a factor because I'm sure he could absorb Broly or change him into candy but even then I doubt he'd matter.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 02:09 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

this is very hard to say, gogeta and vegtio would be fighting and ther weaker buu and broly wud be fighting each other, but buu and broly both get stronger and stronger as they fight, who knows where this fight could go..i just hope the universe can hadnle that amount of power :P

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:55 AM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by BradBalboa
this is very hard to say, gogeta and vegtio would be fighting and ther weaker buu and broly wud be fighting each other, but buu and broly both get stronger and stronger as they fight, who knows where this fight could go..i just hope the universe can hadnle that amount of power :P

Where was it ever stated that Kid Buu gets stronger as time passes?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 12:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would actually like to know that as well.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Yeah, Kid Buu doesn't get stronger over time. Does he confused ?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:48 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Yeah, Kid Buu doesn't get stronger over time. Does he confused ?

No thats Brad's DBZ logic of failure. You wouldn't believe the things he says about the them.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 11:54 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No thats Brad's DBZ logic of failure. You wouldn't believe the things he says about the them.

Yeah, because I don't remember that, I thought he could just suck people in, and stuff

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 12:02 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah Super Buu was absorbing people left and right. I don't remember that Kid Buu flashback but I think he absorbed that fat Kai somehow.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 12:06 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Where was it ever stated that Kid Buu gets stronger as time passes?
Gkus says an i quote "Darn you your twice as strong as you where before, how do i beat you"??... sorry if thtst hard to undesterstand, im drunk whilst writing this haha XP

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:01 AM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

And when did he say that? Is it impossible to believe that he just powered up? I mean Frieza got stronger during their fight but that doesn't mean that he gets stronger over time, he just powered up.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:24 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

You could've at least used a stronger Buu form.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 04:14 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote