KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » A Filler You Hate The Most

A Filler You Hate The Most
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

A Filler You Hate The Most

You've watched the horrors that are fillers, you hate them but which one do you hate the most?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:28 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Probably most of the Inuyasha ones. Each time I saw one, I was like "Damn. What about Naraku? Can we please get back to the main plot already?!".

Normally I don't mind fillers, but when they're overdone like in Inuyasha's case (or perhaps worse, Naruto), that's when I draw the line.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:32 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

most of the Naruto fillers were bad. Bleach fillers were bad too. some were okay, but not many.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:14 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
Naruto fillers

/

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:30 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Gotta go with the Naruto fillers as well... Drove me up the walls. It was like watching most of the movies directed and produced by Sci Fi...

Horrid.

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:55 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

"Dragonball Z" definitely. I hated the show for YEARS because of how slow and boring it was. But when you take all of the useless crap out, it's flat out amazing. "Naruto" I'd dislike no matter the amount or lack of filler.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:00 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I agree with Rythmic's feelings towards Narutard, which is why I don't watch the anime.

Out of the fillers I've actually seen? Bleach was the worst. "Oh noes, we're supernatural spirit wardens, and now we have to face vampires!"

Bount arc was lame-ass-sauce.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:52 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Bleach, that I can recall anyway.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saphiree95

Naruto

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:39 AM
saphiree95 is currently offline Click here to Send saphiree95 a Private Message Find more posts by saphiree95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Naruto has shit filler.

"Mizuki turned into a Tiger Man!"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

1. Dragonball Z
2. Naruto

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:57 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Naruto had terrible fillers and what really got to me was Naruto filler movies. Has anyone seen Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom? What a piece of crap that was.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 10:53 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I actually didn't mind the DBZ fillers no expression, especially the Other World Tournament and stuff which I liked.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The newest Katekyo Hitman Reborn fillers haven't been that great.

Naruto fillers with the exception of them trying to take Kakashi's mask were all horrible.

DBZ had some decent fillers but most were horrible.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 07:16 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* what i hate in DBZ was the endless staring at each other of two opponents...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 05:43 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by peejayd
* what i hate in DBZ was the endless staring at each other of two opponents...

I never understood why they did that. Is that suppose to be some sort of epic moment because it sure didn't feel that epic to me. Beating the crap out of eachother >>>> staring contest.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 07:53 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by NemeBro
Bleach, that I can recall anyway.

Well, Bleach has one filler that I consider the best (for me anyway), so I have to disagree with you.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:47 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I never understood why they did that. Is that suppose to be some sort of epic moment because it sure didn't feel that epic to me. Beating the crap out of eachother >>>> staring contest.

* a filler to fill in the 20-minute episode, and 10 minutes for the ads on TV... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 03:52 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animewatcher13
[IMG]http://images.killer

i would say bleach for putting them in the middle of the damn story
and naruto/naruto shippuuden for having around 200 fillers
nearly 100 of them consecutively

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:56 PM
animewatcher13 is currently offline Click here to Send animewatcher13 a Private Message Find more posts by animewatcher13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Bleach Episodes 213-214 were horrible, horrible fillers. Nearly everybody transformed into Power Ranger rejects and Chizuru Honsho violated a female arrancar and I can't tell if I should find that funny or disturbing because they did move the camera away from the two and weird shouts were being heard no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 12:33 AM