KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Good Manga

Good Manga
Started by: shiv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Good Manga

Post reccommendations for

Quality Manga/Anime so open minded people unfamilliar with the genre can see what its all about.

There is a belief Manga/Anime sux and is weak. Post Reccommendations for Bad Manga too. So newbies know what to avoid.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:08 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Soul Eater, Veritas, The Breaker, Flower Flower (if you can find the damn thing), Strawberry Shake, Excel saga, Naruto and Bleach (Chunin exam and SS arc at least), 1/2 Prince, Liar Game, Death Note and of course One Piece, the best of the best (first 100 chapters are meh though, but after that, wow).

All are quality manga's, and manwa's, to entertain and thrill.

But it depends on your tastes really.

edit:I don't know that many anime though.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 07:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Houshin Engi
Bastard!!
Berserk
Claymore

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:38 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Akira, Getbackers, Monster, Tenjho Tenge, & Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.
Those are the only ones that come to mind, since those two [^] have already mentioned some good ones that I know of.

~ You read hentai stick out tongue? I can let you know of some quality ones as well

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 12:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

~um no. is that japanese for neopets.

i know girls dig that sort of thing
but for a guy drawing teddie bears and characters out of sesame street in photoshop is a bit out of character unless of course you're paid to do it like Walt Disney, for instance -then its cool.

I've read Ode to Kirihito. Not sure if thats anime or manga, not sure what it is but it was a real thriller. It was kinda thought provoking, but in a good way.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 10:50 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shiv
~um no. is that japanese for neopets.

i know girls dig that sort of thing
but for a guy drawing teddie bears and characters out of sesame street in photoshop is a bit out of character unless of course you're paid to do it like Walt Disney, for instance -then its cool.

I've read Ode to Kirihito. Not sure if thats anime or manga, not sure what it is but it was a real thriller. It was kinda thought provoking, but in a good way.

laughing out loud

Neopets??? Far from it.

Wait, how old are you? I'm asking that seriously.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eden, Berserk, Gantz and Hellsing.

All winners.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:11 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

One piece.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:52 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

screw what all these other people say. big grin

it depends entirely on what type of fiction you like. realistic romance ghosts vampires martial arts etc etc.

imo anime is either really godo or really bad and if its an anime genre that doesnt interest you its gonna be really bad. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 02:54 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud

Neopets??? Far from it.

Wait, how old are you? I'm asking that seriously.

old enough to vote and hold a drivers licence so stuff ms marvel mentioned about relationships vampires and uh ghosts and martial arts shouldn't give me a heart attack.

lol.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 04:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Ahh, okay, then hentai is basically XXX in manga form, and not neopets stick out tongue.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 06:27 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Hmm odd that Sancty would rave about xxx.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:09 PM
Katt
Adorable

Vinland Saga, Worst, Great Teacher Onizuka and as mentioned above Berserk.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 06:32 AM
Katt is currently offline Click here to Send Katt a Private Message Find more posts by Katt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

i hate magna wannabes there soooo anoying!!! like those crappy saturday morning cartoons that your little brother or sister wach.My 9 year old brother waches "Kirb'y" in the morning i saw some of it but then i had to leave the room because #1 i didnt get the whole story and #2 the animation was nothing but crap and B.S.!!! mad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 06:57 PM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by Earthlover
i had to leave the room mad

did you need therapy.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 04:11 AM
King Kandy

I actually liked Kirby. Even though the story went absolutely nowhere no matter how long you watched.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 04:15 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

Originally posted by shiv
did you need therapy.

no i just needed to leave...really bad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 05:33 AM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

Originally posted by King Kandy
I actually liked Kirby. Even though the story went absolutely nowhere no matter how long you watched.

thats where in trying to get at it went nowhere...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 06:58 PM