KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Fairy Tail

It's an awesome Japanese Manga, and was recently released as an anime also. It has 7 anime eps so far, and releases a new episode every monday. The manga however has been out since August 2006. This is from the same guy who made Rave Master.

Here's a link to the wikia and the wikipedia info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tail

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you guys want a link to the anime, let me know.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Lucy thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:53 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

AYE!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 09:31 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Erza and Juvia is way better than Lucy..

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 04:11 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Natsu is still the best.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 06:54 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i don't really like Natsu..i like Laxus better..Lightning > Fire..

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 11:38 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Artwork similar to One Piece.

Lucy, Erza and Juvia are the main reasons i started reading it stick out tongue

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 08:52 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I started the manga a long while back, read through the first chapter, heard there was an anime coming out soon, and thought I'd wait for that. Think I'll start getting the subs soon.

But Lucy is my love.

Also Gray is B.A

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 5th, 2010 03:11 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anansi

Ok i was hooked when i first picked up the manga and had high expectations for the anime which i have watched the first to episodes of but am a little disappointed in maybe i should just keep watching and see if it gets better just my 2 cents.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 06:12 PM
Anansi is currently offline Click here to Send Anansi a Private Message Find more posts by Anansi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Lol, about time someone made a thread for this.

For Fritos.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 11:04 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

The manga sure does advance fast when compared to other shounen mangas.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 06:10 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Butcher
Marvelous

Been watching the Anime,it has potential,plus I got a feeling some awesome action is fixing to come up.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 05:43 PM
The Butcher is currently offline Click here to Send The Butcher a Private Message Find more posts by The Butcher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Getting caught up in the anime. Dig-tastic

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 06:53 PM
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Erza and Juvia is way better than Lucy..

I don't have a problem with Lucy, but Erza is the most awesome character in the series smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2010 12:03 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Something that strikes me about the amusement park fight in the latest chapter is they're trying to fight Fairy Tail with buildings.

When is that *ever* a good idea? smile They get +5 against architecture.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 03:14 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackfreex

The Lucy is a young girl, who really wanted to be a fully integrated mage. Once she visits the Town named Harujion, then lucy meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick by even type of transportation. But Natsu is not any ordinary kid, he is one of the member of the world's most famous mage guilds.

Last edited by jackfreex on May 6th, 2010 at 06:21 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2010 06:16 PM
jackfreex is currently offline Click here to Send jackfreex a Private Message Find more posts by jackfreex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gygan
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is really a bg recommend i love it after i watch the first ep

Old Post May 29th, 2010 06:04 PM
gygan is currently offline Click here to Send gygan a Private Message Find more posts by gygan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

i started watching the anime last week and i just finished the Phantom Lord arc, from what I've seen, this series lacks the depth of the other big shounen titles but it's pretty much fun...

as for the comparisons to OP, I don't really see it that much, sometimes Natsu has the same eyes as Luffy but that's pretty much it. Loke looks just like Ichigo imo, I also think he wears the same clothes as Ichigo from Bleach's first anime intro...

Natsu, Gray, and Erza are okay but my faves so far are Mira, Happy, and Juvia...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:58 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I tried to read this, but the similarities to OP just pushed me out.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 06:04 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i started watching the anime last week and i just finished the Phantom Lord arc, from what I've seen, this series lacks the depth of the other big shounen titles but it's pretty much fun...

Yea, it's not a deep series on the whole but it's a really fun one.

Though there's more going on as things progress, the Tower of Paradise arc is the first one that gets heavy, dealing with Erza's past.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 02:47 AM