KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » I was wondering, how would this feat be interpreted?

I was wondering, how would this feat be interpreted?
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I was wondering, how would this feat be interpreted?

So I was over at moviecodec (sue me!) and I found this posted by the member Kinasin and was wondering how it would be interpreted here.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 09:40 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't know what's happening other than Tien using solar flare and Goku stealing Roshi's glasses when he was distracted by bewbz or something.

What are we supposed to see or not see? Taint the sample pool, man! lol

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 04:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"ZOMG GOKU SNATCHED ROSHI'S SHADES FASTER THAN THE LIGHT FROM TIEN'S SOLAR FLARE COULD REACH HIM THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT BLIND **** YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH GOKU > SPEED OF LIGHT AND SUPERMAN."

That's how I'd interpret it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 05:10 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
"ZOMG GOKU SNATCHED ROSHI'S SHADES FASTER THAN THE LIGHT FROM TIEN'S SOLAR FLARE COULD REACH HIM THAT'S WHY HE'S NOT BLIND **** YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH GOKU > SPEED OF LIGHT AND SUPERMAN."

Lol, damn, that's fast.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 08:55 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

There's no way to know when Goku took the glasses so there's no real way to evaluate it.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 11:30 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by King Kandy
There's no way to know when Goku took the glasses so there's no real way to evaluate it.

We'd have to see the last time Goku was on panel. And see if Roshi had his glasses on before the solar flare.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:13 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
We'd have to see the last time Goku was on panel. And see if Roshi had his glasses on before the solar flare.

But you can't even gauge the time between panels. Even if Roshi had his glasses on one panel before, he could have spent time thinking, or preparing to do solar flare.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:23 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The thing about Movie Codec is that most of them exaggerate any feat when it concerns Dragonball.

It's so bad they believe Buu is a Galaxy buster. Some believe Goku to be faster than light as a child, some believes Omega Shenron from GT is a universe buster, and he can grants himself wishes even when he's never shown such capabilities.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

But you can't even gauge the time between panels. Even if Roshi had his glasses on one panel before, he could have spent time thinking, or preparing to do solar flare.

Why good Goku go for the glasses except to protect himself from solar flare? :O

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:31 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Why good Goku go for the glasses except to protect himself from solar flare? :O

Because he predicted Tien was going to use it?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:32 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Because he predicted Tien was going to use it?

We'd have to see the last time Goku was on panel before that. And Roshi.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:35 AM
King Kandy

I don't see how that would help because he clearly did it between panels.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:39 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

Nay, sunglasses > DBZ attacks.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:40 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I don't see how that would help because he clearly did it between panels.

Did Tien give off an impression that he would use solar flare and Goku react with shock right before he did it? Did Goku think he would do it before he did and prepare? In fact, given the reaction, it's likely Goku did do it a split second before the attack because Roshi seemed surprised. Or during the attack, but that could be a strech.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Jan 5th, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 12:48 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by SquallX
The thing about Movie Codec is that most of them exaggerate any feat when it concerns Dragonball.

It's so bad they believe Buu is a Galaxy buster. Some believe Goku to be faster than light as a child, some believes Omega Shenron from GT is a universe buster, and he can grants himself wishes even when he's never shown such capabilities.

Omega Shenron grant himself wishes? lol Even anyone here (except maybe Phenomenol if you count the banned users) wouldn't think of something as crazy as that if they were to defend him. Then again... there was that one kid who said "I don't know much about Galactus, but Omega Shenron would beat him". laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:04 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Omega Shenron grant himself wishes? lol Even anyone here (except maybe Phenomenol if you count the banned users) wouldn't think of something as crazy as that if they were to defend him. Then again... there was that one kid who said "I don't know much about Galactus, but Omega Shenron would beat him". laughing out loud

For some reason a statement like that takes me back to grade school, where ever kid who played Yugioh said stupid shit like "Dark Hole would beat Exodia!!!1!1"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:08 AM
Demonic Phoenix

^ Well, if any of the Exodia cards are on the field instead of the hand...

Also, did Goku put on the sunglasses during the attack, remove them, and then put them on again to show everyone? That's the impression I'm getting.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:04 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Although, that makes me wonder why Omega Shenron can't grant wishes. Is there an actual reason for that?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:13 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Well, if any of the Exodia cards are on the field instead of the hand...

Also, did Goku put on the sunglasses during the attack, remove them, and then put them on again to show everyone? That's the impression I'm getting.

Well, we were under the impression once you had all the pieces, you would then summon him to the field where one could kill it with dark hole. We were retarded okay and we only had the show to go on, which didn't help much.

I think he just lifted his hand up there.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:57 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

For some reason a statement like that takes me back to grade school, where ever kid who played Yugioh said stupid shit like "Dark Hole would beat Exodia!!!1!1"

lol Exactly.

Although, that makes me wonder why Omega Shenron can't grant wishes. Is there an actual reason for that?

PIS probably. Him having that kind of power would be just too much for even SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta fused together to handle, let alone the super spirit bomb. Not to mention, OS being able to do that would've led to countless no-limit fallacies and shit.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 03:35 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote