KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Naruto vs Superman

Naruto vs Superman
Started by: USSJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
USSJ

Naruto vs Superman

pre crisis supes is allowed.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:32 AM
USSJ is currently offline Click here to Send USSJ a Private Message Find more posts by USSJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Pre crisis supes? Wtf.

Naruto characters are powerful but the durability that they have suck a**. I can see naruto doing good in the beginning (naruto at his prime) and surprising superman with his speed but when superman get that one punch in, the fight is over.

So basically, superman 10/10 with a one shot punch.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

And I am reffering to none precrisis superman.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 08:45 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

You are really bad at judging what makes a good matchup.

Like Carver said, 10/10.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 03:21 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Pre crisis supes? Wtf.

Naruto characters are powerful but the durability that they have suck a**. I can see naruto doing good in the beginning (naruto at his prime) and surprising superman with his speed but when superman get that one punch in, the fight is over.

In what twisted Universe do you see anyone in Naruto surprising Superman with there speed.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:36 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

okay, I would like to point out to you, USSJ that fights like probably aren't allowed on the Anime/Manga forum (well there are some others like this that haven't been closed yet, so I could be wrong).

putting Naruto against Superman? don't get me wrong, Naruto is powerful in his own right, but nothing he has is even going to make Superman sneeze.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:47 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:50 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX
In what twisted Universe do you see anyone in Naruto surprising Superman with there speed.

The twisted universe of people being FAR slower than naruto surprising superman with their speed. Naruto has some amazing combat speed feats but so does superman and that is why I said, in the beginning naruto will surprise superman with his speed THEN Superman would speed it up and get that one shot punch in.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 06:19 PM
NemeBro

Pre crisis supes? Wtf.

This is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read on the ****ing internet.

You need to go way now. You can go no lower than what you just posted.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 12:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NemeBro
This is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read on the ****ing internet.

You need to go way now. You can go no lower than what you just posted.

What's wrong with me saying that naruto would surprise a holding back Supes? If supes wants to kill naruto from the begining of the match, he could. Supes would test naruto because first he is a child and second, its pretty obvious with the lil knowledge superman has of naruto that he will not be a challenge.

In the beginning I could see naruto performing a blitz... superman saying "wow he's pretty fast to be a child" and superman one punching him.

I never said that naruto is close to being what superman is speed wise and he sure as hell isn't damaging supes either but if this was goku, it would be a different story. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 01:13 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by USSJ
pre crisis supes is allowed.
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 09:22 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

You know if we went all the way back to early Golden Age Superman, it'd be Naruto with the edge.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 11:17 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Regular superman shit stomps him.

PC Superman literally would not have to move to win. He could sit there for eternity and Naruto wouldn't tickle him. Then he decides to blink and N dies.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 01:44 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 02:08 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmic King

This will probably get locked soon, so I'm only going to say this once: Superman.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 03:00 AM
Kosmic King is currently offline Click here to Send Kosmic King a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmic King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

/inb4lock

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 05:10 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The twisted universe of people being FAR slower than naruto surprising superman with their speed. Naruto has some amazing combat speed feats but so does superman and that is why I said, in the beginning naruto will surprise superman with his speed THEN Superman would speed it up and get that one shot punch in.

This is as bad as it gets, people. You don't get much worse than this.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:26 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

laughing

Old Post Jan 30th, 2011 08:35 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What's wrong with me saying that naruto would surprise a holding back Supes? If supes wants to kill naruto from the begining of the match, he could. Supes would test naruto because first he is a child and second, its pretty obvious with the lil knowledge superman has of naruto that he will not be a challenge.

In the beginning I could see naruto performing a blitz... superman saying "wow he's pretty fast to be a child" and superman one punching him.

I never said that naruto is close to being what superman is speed wise and he sure as hell isn't damaging supes either but if this was goku, it would be a different story. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 08:46 AM
carver9

Originally posted by King Kandy
This is as bad as it gets, people. You don't get much worse than this.

I agree, that's why you should have read the rest.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2011 08:47 AM