KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Manga!

Manga!
Started by: Lara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lara
Belladonna

Manga!

anybody here want to learn how to draw manga easily with little effort?

try this site:

http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html

I found it really useful!
have fun!

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 10:39 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

i've got a book for it..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 12:48 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

well thats certainly a positive responce isnt it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

not exactly what I expected from you Mah! tut, tut! *shakes head and wags index finger*

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 01:39 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

hm...dbz so coolalien

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:02 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

I agree! I think there's a few spec's on how to draw certain characters from dbz.

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:09 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I bought a "How to draw the Marvel way" book when I was a youngster and found it very useful. Shame I didn't put it to much use in my final year as I got an "F" for graphic design!

But what do GCSE's mean anyway? I got an "F" in technology too and now I'm a fairly well paid engineer. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:31 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

well I did graphic products/design at GCSE level and ame out of it with and E, so I guess that you excelled at another subject mech?
I know I did! music, double award science, my own personal art work (not GCSE) and english literature, but I was not good at english language, maths, french and tech! oh well never mind!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:36 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Maths - C
Science - B/B
History - C

These were the best results I got at school, since then I've done an NC, HNC and HND at night school. I earn about twice as much as my mates who went to Uni plus I have my own house, so I'm fairly happy with the way things turned out.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:41 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

well! I'm changing my course at college come the end of the accademic year.

I'm going to collect 1 A level, for the AVCE ICT single award, and then I'm going to do a ND in Fine Art. (seeming as I didnt get to do any form of art GCSE at school, even though I was an A grade students for it and I loved to subject.) so hopefully I can do some manga in that! and lots of other stuff like reflections and textures blah, blah, blah!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:46 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

A friend of mine did a degree in art, because he loved it and was good at it. The only advice I just know he'd give you, is to get onto a course (or maybe do another course at the same time) which will help you get a job after getting an art qualification.

He left with a 2:1 (pretty good result) but couldn't find a job for over 12 months, he now works as a designer of watches, which he hates.

The thing he hates the most is that he's got a degree and earning £12k per annum whilst "the unqualified monkeys" (his words, not mine) that work in the warehouse earn about £13k!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 02:57 PM
Lara
Belladonna

depends on what aspect of the art industry you want to get into! mine being animation of game design!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:34 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

If you go to a good college/uni, they'll help find you work placements which greatly improve your chances of work after study. Ask whichever college/uni you go to about this, it could help a lot once you're finished studying.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:36 PM
Lara
Belladonna

I hope so! what am I saying!? I KNOW SO!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:41 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Good news, for this helpful advice I would like one evil genius character named after me when you begin working on puta' games. Ta. big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:43 PM
Lara
Belladonna

sure thing! big grin
actually I might do some sketching tonight and see what it comes out like! if its good I'll post it, or email it to you, but there might be a problem there! I dont have your addy!

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:44 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Here's my address: -

[email protected]

And if you decide to make me female, give me big baps. big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:52 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oooooh..... your e-mail.... You're in danger now! evil face

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 03:52 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

what do you mean by that queeq?

blessed be x

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 04:08 PM
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

*smiles*

I have the books and I use to be on their forums untill they went down. Never went back.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 09:46 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

never been a manga fan.....

Old Post Mar 24th, 2003 10:57 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote