KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Shukaku vs Gao (Flame of Recca stone user)

Shukaku vs Gao (Flame of Recca stone user)
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shukaku vs Gao (Flame of Recca stone user)

Shukaku is fully awake, with Gaara sleeping atop him as the medium.

The arena is a mountainous forest area.

Gaō starts the fight with Gasekiō:

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 4th, 2012 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 07:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Well, your pic doesn't work, but I'm pretty sure Shukaku is stronger than any FoR character.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:00 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well. by the anime I agree with you, but the Manga has some pretty overpowered characters. One in particular can erase things from existence... anything at all. But he loses a piece of himself every time he does that (Think the Full Metal Alchemist's equivalent exchange).

Anyways, it looks like photobucket is down, so here's a direct link to Gao riding his stone monster:

http://manga.animea.net/flame-of-re...250-page-2.html

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'll mention I've only read the manga.

There are some hax abilities, but they generally don't operate on the same scale.

I mean, I think Gao's rock monster there is the physically largest creature in the series, but it doesn't have attacks like Shukaku's jutsu, pretty sure it's slower, etc..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 08:45 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

For that matter, I'd put the boss summons like Gamabunta and Katsuyu over Gao, and Shukaku >> Boss Summon.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2012 12:08 AM
BlackWind

Im pretty sure Shukaku's Air Bullets will drill through Gao's stone creature sooner or later. And another reason I don't have any faith in Gao winning is his addiction to chocolate. He's like a junkie and cannot focus properly if he doesn't eat it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2012 06:31 AM
BlackWind is currently offline Click here to Send BlackWind a Private Message Find more posts by BlackWind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote