KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Idashi Uchiha. Upcoming new character for Misashi Kishimoto's 3rd naruto series

Idashi Uchiha. Upcoming new character for Misashi Kishimoto's 3rd naruto series
Started by: Star Wars Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idashi Uchiha. Upcoming new character for Misashi Kishimoto's 3rd naruto series

Idashi is the ninja known as the shadow. he is about the same age as itachi. But this is before shippuden and after Naruto. He is one of the last members of the Uchiha Clan. He was the 1st student of orochimaru and was his best student before kimmimaru(bone boy). this is reason why orochimaru desired the sharingan. He wanted the power like idashi.

All of idashi's justus are black. His chidori is black and white like the curse mark chidori. His rasengan is gray not blue. Unlike the narra clan his shadows are mixed with both shadows (similar to the Narra Clan) and also infused with Chakra.

When idashi meets naruto they fight to see who was the strongest and it turned out they are even in terms of strength.
Idashi has a kekkei genkai that is from his father, that is the possession of black flames to a normal.

Idashi posesses a kekkei genkai as well as a unique unidentified Sharingan, this allows him to be able to:
Copy movement
Copy Ninjustu, Genjustu, and Taijustu (Sharingan)
See your chakra pressure
Control your body at his will
Summon fire without using any hand signs
Become invisible to the naked eye without leaving any traces of him.

Idashi possesses one of the Dragons of the Nations. Pyro the Phoeiox Dragon is a dragon that whom's body is covered in the amaterasu fire. It was seal by the father of Idashi, Idoshen. The 2nd brother of Madara.

He is the nephew of Madara.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_Idashi_Uchiha
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_was_...ha_in_the_story

Idashi Uchiha was confirmed to be canon by Masashi Kishimoto. Idashi will not make a appearance untill after the 4th great ninja war is over, sometime after if not sooner.

Most likely there will be a massive amount of disagreements concerning this subject. before any disagreements are made. Go on Facebook and Ask Masashi Kishimoto about the unknown character Idashi Uchiha. You will receive the same answer i have. "Idashi Uchiha is a canon character" Masashi Kishimoto's quote big grin.

Those that are ready to die can be killed.
Those who are intent on living can be captured.
Those that are quick to anger can be shamed.
Those who are over righteous can be disgraced.
And those that love people can be troubled.
Does everyone understand?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 01:06 AM
Star Wars Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Star Wars Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Star Wars Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Great...another hax Uchiha.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 02:03 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I call bullshit. smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:16 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

There is literally no reason for such a character to know Chidori, so yeah, its bs.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
There is literally no reason for such a character to know Chidori, so yeah, its bs.
Does there need to be a reason? This is Kishimoto's series, not ours. He can give his characters whatever techniques he wants. But all in all Idashi will appear in the 3rd series. Its unclear though if he is a antagonist or protagonist.

All that Kishimoto said concerning his disappearance is that. "Individuals far more powerful then any enemies ever faced, has set their sights on Idashi" its unclear for what reasons.

"I speculate its because of Pyro the Phoenix Dragon" One of the legendary dragons of the nations.

I can't wait for the next Naruto! this is gonna be A W E S O M E!
smile

Things are about to pop off Happy Dance

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Apr 17th, 2013 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 05:04 AM
Star Wars Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Star Wars Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Star Wars Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think it is going to be really, really lame.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 06:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

This is SWL, he's know for making stuff up and presenting it as true despite lack of evidence and/or picking up a fandom thing and treating it as likewise. He considers his own word to be a canon source.

It can be safely ignored.

Last edited by Q99 on Apr 17th, 2013 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 04:57 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Either he's Kishimoto, a precog, or delusional.
I also laughed at all of this:

"Idashi posesses one of the Dragons of the Nations. Pyro the Pheniox Dragon is a dragon that has black fire all over his body. and was seal by the father of Idashi, Idoshen. The brother of madara.
Because madara doesn't know about idashi he and saskue defeat him.

HE IS ALSO THE STRONGEST NINJA OR SHINOBI IN NARUTO!!!smile

His chidori and rasengan are not like the ones that are made of chakra. They are made of real elements
When was he in the story? Ive never heard of him.

He's made up, an oc...

Go to naruto forum.com or wikipedia if you don't believe me Master of narutosad"

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 05:34 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

The four google result on 'Idashi Uchiha' is a SWL thread, and 1-3 are all wiki answers posts ^^

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 06:04 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
This is SWL, he's know for making stuff up and presenting it as true despite lack of evidence and/or picking up a fandom thing and treating it as likewise. He considers his own word to be a canon source.

It can be safely ignored.
Oh you choose to say all this while im offline eh?

Im not known for making up anything (In you and your friend's eyes maybe) I was right in all of my arguments, and there's nothing you could say or disprove otherwise. If so? Reply to 1 of my other threads and get trashed.

If you didn't read the 1st post, let me remind you. Go to Facebook and ask Masashi Kishimoto directly about Idashi Uchiha.

You'll get the same answer me and all my friends got smile.

You don't even know how much of the 3rd series is done.
Trust me, once you ask masashi about the 3rd seires, he'll tell you that more then half of it is done. (Its the reason why there are so many fillers in Naruto Shippuden)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:13 PM
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

"Idashi posesses one of the Dragons of the Nations. Pyro the Pheniox Dragon is a dragon that has black fire all over his body. and was seal by the father of Idashi, Idoshen. The brother of madara.
Because madara doesn't know about idashi he and saskue defeat him.

HE IS ALSO THE STRONGEST NINJA OR SHINOBI IN NARUTO!!!smile

His chidori and rasengan are not like the ones that are made of chakra. They are made of real elements
When was he in the story? Ive never heard of him.

He's made up, an oc...

Go to naruto forum.com or wikipedia if you don't believe me Master of narutosad"
You can laugh all you want. It just kinda makes you look more like a Jackass(:

He's not made up. That was just another person's view on the character. He posted his view below the answer.

Its kinda funny. Because one of my friends announced Tobi's existence before he made his debut. And once he did that, EVERYONE was so sure that he was non canon, but the truth came to light in Naruto Shippuden.

And the same thing is about to happen here. Idashi Uchiha appears sometime after the 4th great shinobi war. I wonder how stupid is everyone going to feel after they see Idashi big grin?

Here's a message for the foolish delinquents of this site.

Don't make a opinionated statement about something being false just because subject of note hasn't been made 100% visible to thee. laughing

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Apr 17th, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I honestly cannot beleive this... Do I have to re-educate you, again, on the difference bitween theory and fact?

Do you remember spouting this same non-proven nonsense last year?

I do.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 05:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I honestly cannot beleive this... Do I have to re-educate you, again, on the difference bitween theory and fact?

Do you remember spouting this same non-proven nonsense last year?

I do.
Re-educate? You must be delusional again.

If i remember correctly.... everything i said last year was proven.

The Sage of the 6 Paths had a Hyuga wife. Which is why it was said the origins of the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga.

I seen no point in wasting more of my time attempting to type some sense into you.

Naruto is the next sage of the 6 paths. So put 2 & 2 together, what does that mean for Naruto and Hinata?

Add some more opinionated stupidity, P L E A S E smile?

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Apr 18th, 2013 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:11 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Wtf i the first place there is gonna be a new.naruto serires.?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:28 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheHulk
Wtf i the first place there is gonna be a new.naruto serires.?
Yes there is. In fact.... Kishimoto is done with half of its manga.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:29 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
Re-educate? You must be delusional again.

Hah, thats rich, comming from someone who has literally plastered his mental masturbations all over the Star Wars forums.

If i remember correctly.... everything i said last year was proven.

You remember very incorrectly sir. You backed out of that thread and dissapeared. Nothing that has come from the mangas or the Anime came anywhere near proving your theory. You ran out of steam and excuses. Not to mention your entire premise was absolutely riddled with half the fallacies in the dictionary, I even pointed them out to you.

The Sage of the 6 Paths had a Hyuga wife. Which is why it was said the origins of the Uchiha derived from the Hyuga.

No, it was stated as a rumor Kakashi heared about, and Kakashi is a fallible character. This has been explained to you repeatedly. it's not our fault you are as dense as a neutron star.

I seen no point in wasting more of my time attempting to type some sense into you.

Ironic, considering I crap more sense than you make with your mouth.

Naruto is the next sage of the 6 paths. So put 2 & 2 together, what does that mean for Naruto and Hinata?

Once more, because your brain has trouble proccessing what a leap of logic is. You are comitting a genetic fallacy.

"Even if Naruto did accept Hinata's affections, that is still not proof that Ridoku's wife is a Hyuuga ancestor." - Remember this?

Add some more opinionated stupidity, P L E A S E smile?

It's only oppinion if I didn't back it up, which I did, repeatedly. I even created a theory more solid than yours to reach the same conclusion, but you cried and poofed out of the forums without responding. So go cry me another river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Apr 18th, 2013 at 06:34 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:30 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hah, thats rich, comming from someone who has jiterally plastered his mental masturbations all over the Star Wars forums.

You remember very incorrectly sir. You backed out of that thread and dissapeared. Nothing that has come from the mangas or the Anime came anywhere near proving your theory. You ran out of steam and excuses. Not to mention your entire premise was absolutely riddled with half the fallacies in the dictionary, I even pointed them out to you.

No, it was stated as a rumor Kakashi heared about, and Kakashi is a fallible character. This has been explained to you repeatedly. it's not our fault you are as dense as a neutron star.

Ironic, considering I crap more sense than you do.

Once more, because your brain has trouble proccessing what a leap of logic is. You are comitting a genetic fallacy.

"Even if Naruto did accept Hinata's affections, that is still not proof that Ridoku's wife is a Hyuuga ancestor." - Remember this?

It's only oppinion if I didn't back it up, which I did, repeatedly. I even created a theory more solid than yours to reach the same conclusion, but you cried and poofed out of the forums without responding. So go cry me another river, build a bridge, and get over it.
You have one imagination there bud smile

I didn't back out of that thread. There is no point in me arguing over something that i was already right in from the very beginning.

To you what i said was theory. In actuality what i said was fact deal with it.

I wonder how naruto and hinata getting together wouldn't prove what i said? "Common sense would have said its history repeating itself"

Keep up with your replies. eek!

You are wasting replies. Let someone new disagree with me.... Not some (old man) who can't process the thought he's wrong smile.

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Apr 18th, 2013 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero

You have one imagination there bud smile

Cute, but I can easily go there, post links to them back here, and once more prove you wrong.

I didn't back out of that thread. There is no point in me arguing over something that i was already right in from the very beginning.

Your concession was accepted, I proved my case with evidence, you continually asserted that you were right without so much as a link to back your claims, thus I am right and you are wrong. Deal with it.

Oh, wait, I guess your going to fob off some wild excuse like my bad education, or how I'm a government guinneapig or other somesuch bullshit to cover your defficient logic proccesses. Or maybe your going to throw another fallacy riddled bullshit response that does nothing to address my points and continually harp on about how right you are. *Snore.* Denial is not just a river kid.

To you what i said was theory. In actuality what i said was fact deal with it.

If it was ever a fact, you would have had actual evidence, not wild assertions and suppositions riddled with logical fallacies longer than an NBA players arms.

Keep up with your replies. eek!

You are wasting replies. Let someone new disagree with me.... Not some no-life old man who can't process that he's wrong smile.

Hah!

You should be thanking me for even aknowleging the useless puddle of anal seepage you call a thesis. Nobody takes you seriously, you and your suppositions are a running joke! You are a clown, and not a funny clown either. No, you are one of those sad depressing clowns that people beat with sticks because they are so horrible. I am, quite literally the only person who has given you enough of my time to make a case, and you failed. In fact, you are so bad at it, you beat yourself.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Apr 18th, 2013 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:47 AM
Star Wars Logic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cute, but I can easily go there, post links to them back here, and once more prove you wrong.

Your concession was accepted, I proved my case with evidence, you continually asserted that you were right without so much as a link to back your claims, that I am right and you are wrong. Deal with it.

Oh, wait, I guess your going to fob off some wild excuse like my bad education, or how I'm a government guinneapig or other somesuch bullshit to cover your defficient logic proccesses. or maybe your going to throw another fallacy riddled bullshit response that does nothing to address my points and continually harp on about how right you are. *Snore.* Denial is not just a river kid.

If it was ever a fact, you would have had actual evidence, not wild assertions and suppositions riddled with logical fallacies longer than an NBA players arms.

Hah!

You should be thanking me for even aknowleging the useless puddle of anal seepage you call a thesis. Nobody takes you seriously, you and your suppositions are a running joke! You are a clown, and not a funny clown either. No, you are one of those sad depressing clowns that people beat with sticks because they are so horrible. I am, quite literally the only person who has given you enough of my time to make a case, and you failed. In fact, you are so bad at it, you beat yourself.
You have proved nothing.

My actual evidence is what Masashi Kishimoto said to me on Facebook. He confirmed that Idashi is a canon character..... which is why i decided to post his character on these forums smile

Stick to the subject Idashi Uchiha... Don't ramble on about what happened 6 months ago on a different thread.

Keep up with these pity insults of yours and watch where you're going to end up smile.

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Apr 18th, 2013 at 06:58 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:52 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Do you have a link showing this conversation between you and Kishimoto?

Is this a verified account?

Do you have proof he isn't just bullshitting like a lot of Japanese series creators like to do, like Akira Toriyama and Hideo Kojima?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 06:58 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote